Mother May I?

"Ravi, (Y/n), guess what? Mom and Dad are sailing up the coast of Maine, and they're coming to visit today! And, they're bringing a surprise too!" Zuri explained, walking into the Mess Hall excitedly.

"I am so excited to show Mom my CIT skills. Sure, she's watched me model in Milan, but she'll be even more excited to watch me sing Boom-Chicka-Rocka with nine-year-olds!" Emma said excitedly.

"I am so excited I get to spend the day with Mrs. Mommy!" Ravi beamed. "I mean, I guess Mom is 'aight."

"Ravi, we're supposed to be taking our campers up to Glass Lake," Xander explained, making Griff frown.

"Let me guess, they call it that because the water is as clear as glass?" Ravi guessed.

"No, because it's full of broken bottles," Xander corrected him. "Come on, Ravi, I really need you on this hike."

"You need Ravi?" Zuri questioned.

"Yes. He is a great CIT and a natural leader. And he knows how to work that GPS thing-a-ma-jig," Xander explained.

"Hello!" Mrs. Ross ran into the Mess Hall. "Where are my babies?"

Lou ran up to her and picked her up. Griff held my arm in surprise at the sight. "Uh, I am pretty sure you are not one of my kids."

"Me? Related to the legendary counselor, Christina Ross? In my dreams!" Lou beamed. "No, seriously, I've had that dream a lot."

"Uh, Mom, this is my bestie, Lou," Emma introduced.

"Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you." Mrs. Ross smiled. "Can you set me down now?"

"In a minute." Lou continued to hug her.

~~~

"I am so excited to spend the day with my girls." Mrs. Ross smiled at us.

"Wait, Mrs. Ross, where's the surprise?" I asked, confused.

She was about to say something, but was cut off by a helicopter. I ran outside and beamed when I saw Luke sliding down the ladder. He hugged me, blocking the view of the helicopter.

"Surprise!"

I let go of Luke abruptly and beamed. I ran up to Rachel and hugged her tightly. I hugged both of them with smiles on both of their faces.

I brought them into the Great Hall, and Luke went to hug Mrs. Ross. Rachel beamed and hugged Zuri, as they were friends as well.

"What're you doing here? I thought you were on tour," I said, confused, as I was smiling.

"That was called off. Many accusations against Kevin being inappropriate during tours, and we needed to find a replacement," Rachel explained.

"Hey, Mom, want to watch me teach campers how to make wreaths?" Emma offered.

"Oh, of course! I'd love to see my girl in action." Mrs. Ross nodded.

"Action? But I'm just standing here." Lou smiled.

"Christina? Christina Ross?" Gladys questioned. "So nice to see you again."

"So nice to see you too... you," Mrs. Ross said awkwardly.

"You don't remember me? You beat me as Counselor of the Year four years in a row! I was first runner-up," Gladys explained.

"Oh, good for you. So you're still a counselor?" Mrs. Ross guessed.

"No! I'm the owner! So, where is Morgan? I don't detect his delicious musk," Gladys said as Luke looked at me.

"Unfortunately, he threw his back out, so he's stuck on the yacht, but he sends his love!" Mrs. Ross explained.