|5|

"I like doggies." I walked to the cages and looked at the first dog, seeing that his coat was pure black. I clicked my tongue and it turned its head. "Ooh, pretty eyes."

The dog turned all the way around and sniffed my fingers. He looked up at me with its green eyes and laid down, pushing its nose to my fingers.

"What's your name?"

"They can't talk." Rocky laughed behind me, making me roll my eyes.

"You're making me sound stupid as if the dog is going to reply, but you're stupider for thinking that I didn't know that already, Rocky."

"Ooh, Lucio just called you stupid." Tony snickered and I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You already know that I don't like being made fun of, Luci." Rocky nuzzled my neck and I nodded.

"Then shall I call you dummy?" I sarcastically remarked, and heard Rocky grumble.

"Keep pushing me, and you'll know what'll happen, Lucio..." He whispered into my ear and I smirked.

"Mm, I'll keep pushing your buttons if I want to." I turned my head and kissed his cheek, moving away from him.

"Alright, here is the list. Their names are in the packet along with a few things about them. I'm sure you'll be able to tell who is the leader of the pack once you let them out." Georgie took the packet from Rainer and we nodded. "I think it's better that they go out from here so that they don't go to the gym yet because it's a mess right now."

We nodded again, then watched Rainer walk behind the wooden table in front of the room. He flipped a switch on the wall, and the farthest wall in the back began moving up to expose the outside area.

"I'll bring their leashes." The older man left and I went to Georgie.

"What's this one's name?" I looked through the papers, then found the one dog that I had originally looked at first. "So it's a boy. Luther?"

I walked to the cage and smiled. "Luther?"

The shy boy sat up and let out a cute growl. I cooed and looked at Rainer when he walked in.

"Here you go. Their leashes go with their collars." He handed Tony the leashes and sighed. "Alright, I have to get back to work now."

We nodded and I opened up Luther's cage. He jumped down from the top cage and looked around, sniffing the air. I took the dark-blue leash from Tony and quickly clipped it onto Luther's collar.

We then repeated the process with the nine other dogs and by the time we finished, we were tired.

"This boy...is so strong." Georgie caught his breath and asked the name for the biggest dog.

"His name is Sumo." I chuckled and heard my brother do the same.

"Wow, what a fitting name. He's big and strong." Georgie straightened up and started walking towards the back of the room. "Alright, let's go outside."

The others followed and I held onto Luther and Otto, walking forward but then looking back since a pair of eyes followed my movement. "Want to come with us?"

Romeo looked at the floor and cleared his throat. "Uh, sure."

When we reached the outside part of the shooting range, we walked through a gate and closed it. The dogs started going crazy and sniffed around, pulling on their leashes and barking.

"Do you need help?"

"Uh, yeah." I chuckled awkwardly and gave Otto's leash to Romeo. "They're a lot stronger than I thought."