|43|

"I'm scared!"

"Relax. I'll go slow, I swear!"

"Romeo, hold me!"

I deadpanned at Dino and he huffed, stuffing his face in Romeo's neck. "Hurry up and just put it in, Georgie, but go slow!"

"I know!"

Georgie about drenched his cock in lube and shuffled closer to Dino's ass. He rubbed over Dino's hole with his fingers, then grabbed his cock and slowly began to push inside of him.

"Lucio's load is coming out."

Dino muffled his moan and hugged Romeo tightly, the latter simply watching in silence with a blush. I watched closely how the more Georgie pushed in, my load was pushed out.

Once Georgie was settled all the way in, he exhaled and tilted his head back. Dino attempted to breathe out but whined, his hand moving down to his stomach where there was a bulge poking out.

"Georgie got Bubba's size so you can see him poke out from underneath your belly." I chuckled softly and Dino shuddered.

"I want to put it inside Romeo, too." He moved his head back and pouted at Romeo. "C-Can I put my cock inside you?"

"Y-Yeah." Romeo shyly nodded and Dino smiled.

"Lay down."

Romeo did as Dino said and laid down on his back. He moved closer so Dino's cock would be able to reach him, then received a kiss on the head.

"I'm excited, Romeo." Dino smiled and lathered his cock in lube. He shuffled a bit closer between Romeo's legs, then grabbed his cock, slowly pushing inside of Romeo.

Romeo winced and I quickly moved beside his head, threading my fingers through his hair and rubbing my hands over his chest. "Breathe slowly, Romeo."

"Can...can you hold my hand?" Romeo shyly asked, and I snatched his hand right up, licking and kissing it.

"I freaking love you so much. I want to squeeze and eat you up, Romeo. I want to have you by my side forever and ever and ever, until we're both on our deathbeds. I guess Dino can come along."

"Hey!"

"I'm just joking. I love you so much too, Dino." I reached over to press a gentle kiss on his lips. "I want you by my side forever as well. The both of you."

"Me too." Dino looked away with a blush and I smiled.

"Way to make me feel like a fourth wheeler." Georgie peeked over Dino's shoulder and slid his hand around the latter's neck. "Hey, focus on your big brother being deep inside of you, Dino. Besides, you're all the way in Romeo, too."

"And big brother will sure know how to make you come in less than ten minutes." I licked my lips with a mewl and Georgie smirked.

"Let's see how long Dino lasts. You too, Romeo." Georgie gently poked Romeo's tip, causing him to gasp.

"He'll probably blow in a few seconds." I leaned down to kiss Romeo.

He moaned and I even felt his hand pull me closer by my neck. "Fuck..."

I pinched Romeo's left nipple and slid my tongue into his mouth. He squeezed my other hand softly and I put more pressure into the kiss, keeping his head in place so he wouldn't turn away.

"You're so fucking cute, damn it!" I kissed Romeo's face and moved down to his neck. "You know what..."

I moved away from Romeo's head and straddled his hips, pouring a bit of lube over his cock. "I didn't prepare myself, but it's fine."