𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16

"Another café au lait, sweetheart?" Veronica, a gorgeous, curvaceous woman in her mid-forties, stopped by Tyler's chair and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"No, I'm good, thanks."

"All right." She glanced toward the curtained dressing area on the other side of the room. "Shall I see what's keeping Miss Darling?"

"No, she'll come out when she's ready." He injected a "please leave now" tone to his voice. "Thanks."

"Very well. Just ring if you need anything." She indicated the bell on the table and left the room in a waft of expensive perfume, closing the door behind her.

Tyler took another sip of coffee, sank deeper into the plush chair, and waited some more. Most women he knew shopped at the exclusive lingerie boutique LuLa for their overpriced bits of silk and lace, and it wasn't the first time he'd sat in the private dressing room waiting for a girl to come out and display her assets in a push-up bra or G-string.

It was, however, the first time he'd ever waited for a woman like Kate. A woman who'd already proven to be the opposite of what he'd initially thought. A woman who, every time he thought he'd figured her out, kept surprising him. A woman who was anything but a cliché.

"Darling," he called.

"Hold on." Behind the curtain, Kate's voice sounded tense. "Can't you just let me pick out a few things I like and be done with it?"

"Nope. You wanted my opinion, and I can't give that to you without seeing what you're wearing."

"I think you just want to ogle me."

"Yes, I do. Among other things."

A muffled laugh emerged. The curtains twitched. "Ready?"

"Considering I've been sitting here for half an hour and I haven't even seen you in a bathrobe, yeah, I'd say I'm ready."

"Okay." She poked her head around the side of the curtain, her hair tousled around her heart-shaped face. "Veronica told me it's called a merry widow."

"I love merry widows."

Kate stepped out from behind the curtain. All the breath escaped Tyler's lungs in one hard whoosh. His coffee sloshed over the cup. He managed to set it down on the table, then he just stared at her.

Holy mother of God.He'd known she'd look great in sexy lingerie, but he hadn't expected her to look like...this. Like a goddamned sexpot bombshell with the lace bodice skimming over her curved waist and hips, her long legs encased in black fishnets, and her tits pillowed up to display her cleavage, a deep valley of temptation that he wanted to thrust his cock into right then and there.

He groaned, shifting to ease his instantly hard dick. Kate frowned and adjusted the straps of the merry widow.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Doesn't it look good?"

"Yeah, it looks good. It looks fucking incredible." He dropped his hand to his groin. "You look like Betty Boop."

Kate laughed and walked over to view herself in the mirror. Tyler craned his neck a little to get a glimpse of her ass, which peeked out from beneath a lace ruffle like a perfect, round moon. He wanted to see her ass bouncing against him as he thrust into her from behind. Then he wanted to stroke his dick and shoot all over her creamy skin...