Chapter 2:"Broken baby"

Uenoyama's POV:

I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
I didn't even think I would have a boyfriend, I never thought I could fall in love, I was never interested in a relationship.
But ever since I met Mafuyu, everything I wanted was to be next to him.
I still remember that look he gave me when he told me that he can't join a band, that he doesn't think about anything. I got so angry, but more than that I was sad.
As his teary eyes looked deeply into mine I realized that I've gotta help him, I'll do
anything for him, I'll destroy myself to fix him.
He's worth it. Even though I'll always be behind Yuki's shadow, I'll never be able to heal his heart completely, but I'm willing to at least try.

A broken boy, that's what I always saw when I looked at Mafuyu.
Shattered into pieces that I wanted to put back together, even if my fingers will get cut from the sharp pieces of his heart.

But as Mafuyu buried his head into my chest and cried after his first live performance.
I remember thinking "You don't have to thank me, don't thank me." But he kept thanking me, as if I did something so...Important for him.
When I look at him now, I always say to myself that I'm so glad that I was able to stick by his side, and help him reach his inner painful voice and express it to the whole crowd, I think that's the most amazing thing that I ever did, or will do in my life.

........

Feeling crashed as he cries
being hurt by beautiful lies
childhood memories are all that's left
'cause that boy was the best.

A heart that was torn apart
a love story that never got it's happy ending
cruel pain that looks like art
a perfect smile that helps pretending.

My hand grabs him by force
as he closes his eyes, expecting the worse.
Holding him tight, not letting him go
for him I will fight
and my love will only grow.

Broken tears and fake smiles
as the years pass by, time actually flies.
Playing a game,
where the winner will get hurt
and the loser is going to die.
He doesn't have a name,
but I call him sweetheart.
He always asks why he had to fall apart
to fix the boy, whom he gave his heart.