Throwaway (K2)

Heavy breathing fills the foggy room. The smell of heavy cologne, sex, and weed spins in circles around the room, the ceiling fan doing nothing to get rid of it, but instead letting it spread around. It stings the inside of Kenny's nose.

Kenny turns his head to face the guy next to him, who had been begging earlier for him, but now is entirely ignoring him, turning around and facing the other wall across the room when Kenny leans in to leave a quick peck on his kiss-swollen lips.

A small frown casts upon his lips as he reaches over, placing a warm hand against Craig's bruised shoulder and turning him over, or at least trying anyway, to try and get him to face him. When there's a slight struggle, Kenny huffs, sitting up immediately. He can feel his aching back and thighs groan in protest- but he tries not to think about it too much.

"Dude, what the hell? Like, did I hurt you or some shit? You gotta tell me these things y'know! I-" Kenny begins, tempted to go on a tangent about how important communication is during sex, but he's stopped by the black-haired teen who's sitting up rather quickly, looking at Kenny dead in his blue eyes.

"Why are you still fucking around here, McCormick? You know your place. Leave. You've overwelcomed your stay." He says bluntly, moving from the bed and flipping the blanket back, his feet hitting the cold floor as he begins picking up his old, sweaty clothes and taking them to his bathroom.

"Leave, now. I'll call the police if you don't, stupid fucking hoodrat" He spits harshly, turning once more and slamming the door behind him. There's a faint click indicating the door is locked, and the button of Craig's clothes hitting the bathroom floor is a sign he won't be out for a while.

A deep exhale escapes into the hazy room by the blonde, and he's moving around, collecting his things. There's cum on his torso, and he's quick to wipe it away before it dries. He always hates the feeling of it being flaky whenever it does decide to dry. He leaves the cum-tissue to rest on the floor, knowing Craig will find it and be rather pissy about it later, but it doesn't matter anyways. Kenny doesn't like coming here anymore, it isn't fun.

His orange pants are loose around his waist, a brown belt pulling them tight so they don't fall. The parka is being pulled on next, zipped up past his mouth and the hood over his head, blonde hair barely poking out from under. His socks and boots are last, and they don't take long to get on either. The black, stained boots go high enough so they sit just under his knees, good for the snow.

Boots this against the wood floor as he heads out through the window, back where he came. He made sure to grab a joint before he left, lighting it and letting it sit between his chapped lips. He takes one last look at the room, a soft sigh escaping his lips. The sheets and comforter are wrinkled beyond belief, there's a bottle of lube on the floor, and there's a roll of condoms spread out at the foot of the bed. A bag of unknown substances gently moves everytime the wind from the fan is strong enough to push it.

Another deel set sigh escapes his lips as he sits on the window sill, taking a hit from the joint, and whispering into the empty room, "I love you, Craig."

He's off.

A few shaky steps on a tree branch and he's jumping into the snow, joint tight between his chipped teeth as to not drop it in any way. That would suck ass if he lost it right now.

Kenny stands for a moment, looking back up at the window he just crawled from. Part of him secretly hopes Craig will let him inside again, and they can cuddle and watch a movie or something in their post sex haze, but no. Craig is.. Craig, and he's tired of Kenny altogether.

Something that Kenny has to expect from everyone once they get tired of him.

It happens Everytime he becomes someone's 'fuck buddy'. They just get tired of him after a few days of fucking and then they never want to talk to him again. Hell, even if they've been best friends since kindergarten, they'll easily throw him out after a few rounds of sex.