Fuzzy, Autistic Mind (Creek)

Shaky, rough hands are gripping tightly at the black hair attached to the top of Craig Tucker's head, pulling down to try and get his mind off of everything.

Too much is happening, every color is too bright and every sound is too loud. Even the faint whirring noise of the dusty ceiling fan is pounding in Craig's ears and he can't take it.

His nose feels like someone stuffed it with cotton balls. Every time he tries to breathe in, he's sent into a coughing fit that burns his throat. Small amounts of bile has risen in his throat from time to time, and it's all gone right into his bedside trash can.

Heavy dewdrop tears fall down his puffy cheeks as a loud scream rips from his throat, curling in on himself. His knees press to the flat of his chest, and it's nearly painful, so he presses harder, harder, harder.

He's stuck next to his bed, not being able to move from his spot. He feels like he's being weighed down by shackles.

His phone is buzzing on the floor next to him, and he can feel it. It makes his body shake with anger and frustration as another scream sends out into the echoing room, the walls yelling back at him as the grip of the rough hands gets tighter and tighter.

Craig is startled, to say the least, when his hands are being gently eased from his hair. His immediate reaction is to struggle, to fight off this horrid stranger that wants to hurt him in some way.

A static sounding voice comes out of nowhere and he's quick to jerk his head up, seeing Tweek squatting down in front of him. He's speaking- he can see him doing so, but Craig can't make out any words. He can tell Tweek is talking far too slow for his brain to comprehend in it's fast paced state right now.

Hands are removed from Craig's, and he lets out a shaky breath, watching as Tweek is standing up. He panics, and his breathing gets fast as his nostrils flair, his bottom lip quivers, and more fat tears roll down his cheeks.

Just when he thought his beloved boyfriend was leaving him, he's back down in front of him, showing him his blue chullo hat. It's soft, made from fibers that don't make him want to rip at his scalp whenever he wears it. He can tell Tweek is gesturing to put it on him, and at first he's reluctant, but slowly is removing his hands (which quickly fly to the pajama pants to rip at instead) from his hair.

That hat goes on and is now covering Craig's messy hair, covering the indents in the strands where his hands stayed tight.

Next, Tweek is standing up, and Craig begins to cry again when he can't see Tweek in his line of vision anymore, but soon enough, like last time, the shaky blonde is back in front of him, sitting on his knees this time as he sets some stuff on the floor.

A little bunny stuffed animal is held up and offered to Craig, and he accepts it quickly. The bunny has a nice texture that soothes Craig's hands, his senses slowly coming down from this horrible high tangent that they went on for whatever reason.

Next is a blue blanket, and it's being wrapped around Tucker's shoulders gently.

Tears slowly cease.

Screams slowly cease.

The fuzzy static slowly ceased.

Everything feels alright.

Craig doesn't remember falling asleep that Night- he must have been so exhausted from his breakdown that he passed out as soon as he was calm enough. He feels strong, but gentle arms around him, and he knows it's Tweek.

He has the urge to look over to see the time upon hearing the birds outside chirping in the trees, but decides against it so that he could indulge in the quiet morning a little longer.

Some cuddles with his boyfriend will help his fuzzy, autistic mind.