Bonfire Nights (Kenpoo)

The night is quiet, a gentle chirping sound caused by the small, black crickets that litter the field. A crackling noise is being made by the large bonfire that sits in front of the two teens, the floating embers above making it look almost like a firework show was going on, but without all of the loud, banging noises.

A red pickup truck sits out behind a dirty trailer house, the tailgate of the truck down.  Two boys have made that their sittin' spot. Behind them was a small cooler of beer, and a few cans of some off-brand soda that was a lot cheaper than the on-brand stuff.

It was mostly quiet, except for nature's sounds and quiet breathing, but otherwise that. Nothing could ruin this perfect silence, that's for sure.

...until dumbass Dogpoo Petuski took a drink from his beer, making it loud and clear he did so.

God damnit, leave it up to Petuski to ruin a nice moment, huh? But that didn't matter to Kenny as much, since they were both pretty loud and obnoxious. That's why they liked it out here so much, they would be as loud and annoying as they wanted, and nobody could yell at them for it.

It was perfect for the two boys.

There's a loud noise that escapes the teen with a rather shaggy mullet before he's throwing his bottle of empty beer into the fire, but missing his target and hitting a log next to the fire. It shatters, the glass falling into the dead grass and some of it sitting on some stone.

"Son of a bitch." Petuski mutters gently before he's up again, shaking the entire truck as he's heading to the cooler to grab another Budwiser. Brown-green eyes look over the mop of blonde hair that's behind him, humming gently before opening the white lid of the shitty, broken cooler.

"Ya want anything' while I'm up, Ken? I think there's another Dr. Thunder up in this here thing somewhere if ya want it. I know ya don't like Budwiser." Dogpoo comments, his eyes fixated on the back of the blonde's head, awaiting his answer.

There's a shift, blue eyes turning to meet the other teens' brown ones. Petuski can see the bonfire in those pretty blue eyes that Kenny has. He always thought his boyfriend was gifted with such beauty. I mean, look at Kenny McCormick and tell me he's not pretty. I'll wait.

"Oh, yeah, sure thing honey bun." A wide tooth smile is presented to Dogpoo, a gap, chipped tooth smile that has always been utterly perfect to him. He can see Kenny's freckles scrunching up, and his pretty, long eyelashes setting against the glow of his tanned cheeks.

Gosh, how did he get so lucky?

The taller teen takes his eyes away for a few seconds, reaching down and grabbing one Budwiser bottle and one Dr. Thunder can. It's cold on his hands, and they suddenly feel as if they are going to freeze off at any moment.

He's quick to hand over the soda can, letting the cold transfer from one hand to another. He sets himself down right next to his boyfriend, a hum escaping from his throat as he opens up the bottle, taking a swig of the fresh, cold beer.

A groan escapes him this time, letting the beer lower to rest on his dirty pant leg. The pants he's wearing are covered in all kinds of questionable stains- he can't even remember the last time these pants have even been washed. There's multiple holes in the jeans, even one or two over his ass area, so you can see his green-blue plaid boxers that he wears on the daily.

A cracking noise comes from the boy beside him, and he knows that's Kenny popping his neck. It always made Dogpoo feel a little weird in a way, knowing the human body could make that sound. Nonetheless, he still goes to wrap his arm around his boyfriend's waist, feeling the soft cloth of his shirt as he does so.