Tired -alternate ending- (Kyle Broflovski)

Alternate Version:

Why do I love him?

That's a question I've been asking for a very, very long time. Years, even.

I shouldn't, yet I do. Maybe I don't, and loving him is just what he has led me to believe. I can't tell anymore. It's all a blur at this point, it's all numb.

As much as I'd love to get away from him, I can't. He always finds me, and then he gets even more aggressive and unruly than usual. I don't know what my punishment would be each time- it's always different- but it all hurts the same.

He could rape me for hours and listen to me cry, or he could scream and yell till I'm having a panic attack. And even when he sees my tears, he continues.

I think he likes it when I'm hurting.

At this point, I think he's abusing me, but I can't tell. Cartman is the only person I've ever been with, so how can I be sure this isn't how every relationship is? I mean, they tell me it isn't but who am I to believe them? I'm just a stupid Jew, right? I have no room to argue or fight back. If Cartman ever catches me out of line, he makes sure that I pay for it.

I'm tired.

I know if I close my eyes though, I'll be asleep, and cartman will get mad. It's always like this. I haven't slept in days. It feels like the only naps that I've gotten in are for ten or twenty minutes, and then I'm rudely awakened by being smacked in the back of the head.

My nose is broken and my lip is split. My eye is black and I'm littered with scars and bruises.

I only wanted to go hang out with Kenny and Stan, but I didn't ask permission, and he got mad.

I wanted to be with my best friends. Why was that a big deal?

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I would plead to him, but he didn't listen. He would get mad whenever I said sorry for my actions.

I was a bad boy, and so I deserved what I got that night. 

It still hurts, bad. He didn't go easy on me whatsoever. I kept screaming for him to stop, or slow down, or anything really to stop the excruciating pain he was putting me through.

My jaw is sore.

My wrists hurt.

My back feels like it has been broken in half, and not in a good way either.

It hurts so much.

And I can't take it anymore.

Cartman has been gone for hours, to the bar I think. I couldn't really hear him over my crying.

He always thought I was annoying when I cried, haha. He told me to shut up, and threw a shoe at my head before leaving.

Ouch.

I had been laying in bed for hours and hours, trying to sleep while my love was gone. Trying to get in the sleep that I desperately needed, but I couldn't seem to.

Angry years stung at the corners of my eyes as I sat up, and moved quickly around the house.

I don't even remember what I was doing, exactly. It was all a huge blur to me.

All I can really remember is being pulled back from reality once my front door slammed open.

I could hear Kenny screaming at the top of his lungs, and Stan too. I could hear the tears in their eyes. It makes me sad to hear my friends crying or upset. I think it was the text I sent them, my suicide note.

My bedroom door swung open, and I'm assuming Kenny and Stan were standing there. Everything was pretty much fading in and out. I could hear their screams and cries, but they weren't lasting for very long. My eyesight was blurry and my head felt as if it was about to explode. The rope around my neck stung, but I knew it was for the best. The little fibers dung into my skin like a thousand tiny daggers.

I could hear and feel that they were desperately trying to cut the rope free from the ceiling, but I could tell the knife they were using was too dull to make any major cuts by the way that not many fibers of the rope was snapping.

I could hear Kenny sobbing, and Stan in another room was calling 9-1-1.

"C-Cmon Kyle please.. not now, not like this, s-stay with me! Stay with me god damnit!"

Kenny sounded upset. He sounded angry.

But I guess it can't be helped.

A couple minutes went by and I couldn't feel a thing, nor could I hear or see. It was all dark.

There was a white, blinding light all of a sudden, and I saw Tweek standing there. Gosh, he was still as jittery as ever, wasn't he?

Tweek has been dead for years. He killed himself one night in his freshman year of college. He has always struggled with a drug addiction, and it fucked him over one night.

Craig was broken over it, attampted suicide too even. He left town and nobody ever saw him again.

"H-Hey there Kyle -agh- long time no see, huh?" Tweek smiles, holding out his hand to me.

I smile and nod, taking his hand. He leads me away.

"I'm gonna miss Stan and Kenny." I tell Tweek. I feel weightless.

"It'll be -hng- alright."

"If you say so, Tweek, if you say so."