A 'certain' feeling.

~74

-that same afternoon-

Ayumi opened the door and walked in. She looked still very angry and Yoshiki sighed. "I'm sorry.." he mumbled. Ayumi rolled with her eyes and sat down. He sat down next to her and tried to look into her eyes.

"It was stupid and I never do it again.". Ayumi looked into his grey eyes and hugged him. "Why do you want to die?!" she cried. Yoshiki wrapped his arms around her. "I don't want to die, I just..". Ayumi grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes again. "You just?". He lowered his eyes and thought. He didn't know why he did this..

"I don't know.." he mumbled. Ayumi began to cry again. "It's that stupid curse!". She stood up and ran towards the bedroom, still crying. Yoshiki sighed and followed her. She had buried her head into a pillow and cried. He sat next to her and rubbed her back. "It's okay, just don't cry please..". It hurt his heart to see and hear her cry. He had one last option..

"We don't know if I die, right?" he whispered. Ayumi opened her eyes and whipped away the tears. "T..that's true..". "Your father survived so maybe.. the curse stopped working." That curse is wasting our precious time, let's just ignore it and think about the good stuff, like.. we getting married!" he yelled, grabbing her hand. He gave her a kiss and looked into her eyes. "Let's not think about it anymore, we have enough problems..".

-that night-

"Yuka, please open the door, we already had dinner and we all need to go to bed." Satoshi said, knocking on the door. Yuka slowly opened the door and Satoshi looked at her. Her eye was red and her hair was messy. Yuka looked into Satoshi eyes and he sighed. She hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Why did you care so much about him?" Satoshi asked. Yuka looked away and thought back. She always liked her brother more than just siblings. But when she met Yuuya.. he took away that feeling. Without Yuuya that feeling came back. Yuka sat down on her bed and Satoshi sat next to her.

"Tell me, why did you care so much?" he asked again. Yuka swallowed her spit and lowered her eyes. "He took away a 'certain' feeling.." she mumbled. Satoshi grabbed her tiny hand and looked into her eye. "What kind of feeling, loneliness ?" he asked. Yuka shook her head. Why did she have to explain it?!

"Onii-chan, I love you!" Yuka yelled desperate. Satoshi smiled. "Yuka, I love you too, you are my sweet sister." he said with a smile. "No, not like that!" she yelled, covering her face. Satoshi's facial expression changed and he looked at Yuka.

"H..how do you mean?". Yuka's face was red and she looked at him. "I..". She couldn't say it.. This would ruin her relationship between them.. "I'm sorry Yuka, I don't know what to say.." Satoshi said, breaking the silence. He stood up and walked away, leaving Yuka behind..

"Goodnight Naomi and Shinohara!" Miss Nakashima said, closing the door from Naomi's bedroom. They laid in bed with the three kittens. Seiko smiled and looked at Naomi.

"I'm so happy it's all over..". Naomi looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, we should thank Shiro again, maybe take him and Satoshi to a restaurant or something.". Seiko grabbed Naomi's hand and smiled. "Great idea, they are such a sweet couple.". Naomi smiled. "Yeah, but I never expected that Satoshi liked boys..". Seiko sighed. "I never expected you to like me in a way more than friend." she whispered, giving her a kiss. Naomi smiled again and looked into Seiko's eyes again. "But I did, and I'm very happy about that!". The two girls giggled and Abeke climbed on top of Naomi, laying on her belly. Seiko smiled, petting her head. Abeke purred and Naomi smiled too. They both laid down for a moment in complete silence and darkness until Naomi's phone bleeped. Naomi grabbed it and saw she got a message from Yuka.

-Yuka Mochida
Naomi, could I come over and talk to you?

-Naomi Nakashima
Sure, but Seiko is here too.

-Yuka Mochida
That's okay, see you in a minute.

Naomi putted the phone away and flipped on the light. Seiko looked at her. "What's wrong?" she asked. Naomi sighed. "Yuka wants to talk with us, she's here in a minute.". Seiko raised her brow. "Why should she want to talk with us, and about what?". Naomi shook her head. "I don't know..".

Naomi opened the door and smiled. "Hey Yuka, come in!" she said. Yuka didn't smiled and walked in. They walked towards Naomi's bedroom and Seiko smiled. "Hey Yuka, sit down.". Yuka sat down and looked away.

"What did you want to talk about?" Naomi asked. "And why did you want to talk about it with us?" Seiko added. Yuka gulped. "I want to talk about my brother and I didn't want to talk about it with a boy.." she mumbled. Seiko and Naomi looked at each other.

"Do you want to talk about why he likes boys?" Naomi asked. Yuka shook her head. "N..no, I understand that.". "I just.. Yuuya d..died and-". Seiko stopped her. "Wait, why did he die?!" she yelled confused. Yuka clenched her fists. "I.. killed him..". She told the whole story and they nodded. Naomi hugged her and sighed. "Poor girl..". "But that's not why I am here.." she mumbled. "Yuuya took away feelings I had for Satoshi.. love feelings.". The two girls looked at each other again. "I told him that I loved him but.. he ran away..".

"Yuka, you know that you two are siblings, and that it is impossible to you know.. start a family with your brother." Naomi said. Yuka nodded. "I know but..". Seiko hugged Yuka. "It's hard isn't it, having a crush on someone who doesn't love you back more than just friends or siblings.". Yuka nodded. "But I'm happy I told someone, I'm going home and look for onii-chan!". Yuka walked away, happy as always and Naomi smiled. "I saw what you did there.." she whispered, giving Seiko a kiss. Seiko smiled and laid down again. "It's true!".

"Shige, if I was pregnant, would you've left me?" Mayu asked. They both laid in bed, trying to sleep. Sakutaro looked at her. "Of course not!". She smiled. This guys was so sweet. "Shige, when do you want a child?" Mayu asked, closing her eyes. Sakutaro became red. "Not.. yet." he mumbled. Mayu smiled.

"I don't mind having kids..".

A/N:
Couldn't upload yesterday. I had a sleepover.. with my grandma. (I have only three fwends.. •_• (Including my cat..)) She has no wifi because she's.. very old..

Anyways
Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter.

Bye!
:3