Painfull..

~41

Yuuya brought the knife closed to Satoshi's face. "It's not my fault, It's all on Yuka." he said, trying to stab his cheek. "No, I should've never let you have Yuka!" Satoshi yelled.

~Meanwhile~

"I need fresh air.." Ayumi sighed. Yoshiki looked at her. "Sure, lets walk for a bit." he said, grabbing their coats. He opened the door and walked outside. It was autumn, so it was cold. Ayumi grabbed his hand and smiled. "I love you.." she whispered. Yoshiki looked at her. "I love you to and-". He stopped when he heard a familiar scream. "Is that Yuka?" he asked. Ayumi looked into the direction from the scream. "It could be, that's Kizami's house." she said, pointing towards it. "The door is opened, let investigate it." Yoshiki said, walking towards the house. He walked in and heard another scream. But it wasn't Yuka..

"Mochida!" Ayumi yelled. "Stay here.." Yoshiki whispered. He ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "What are you doing?!" Ayumi yelled, in panic. "I think that Kizami's attacking them.." Yoshiki said, running towards the bedroom. He opened the door and gasped. "Y..Yuka, Satoshi!" he yelled, running in. Yuuya stopped his action and looked behind him. "Another one, did you bring you girlfriend too?" Yuuya asked, evil. Yoshiki ran towards him and pushed the knife against his neck. "Don't you dare to touch Ayumi!" he snapped. Ayumi ran in and saw Yuka. "Yuka!" she yelled, running towards her. Yuuya pushed Yoshiki away and grabbed Ayumi's arm. He pulled her towards him and held the knife against her neck. "If you touch me, I kill her." he said. Yoshiki felt defeated and dropped his knife. "You win, just give Ayumi back." he mumbled. Ayumi looked at him. "No, you need to take care of Yuka!" Ayumi yelled, trying to escape. Yuuya chuckled. "No, no, no Yuka's mine." he said, pushing Ayumi away. He walked towards Yuka and stroke her cheek.

"Are you already done?" he asked. He grabbed his knife again and raised it. Ayumi covered her eyes and Yoshiki hugged her. "Aargh..". A soft cry could be heard. Then it was quite. Yoshiki opened his eyes and saw Yuuya, laying in the ground. Satoshi had a knife in his hand. The knife was covered in blood.. Yuuya's blood.

Yoshiki ran towards Yuka. "Ayumi, check if Satoshi's okay, I bring Yuka to the hospital!" Yoshiki yelled, lifting Yuka onto his back. He left the house and ran towards the hospital. Yuka passed out, but maybe that was the best..

He ran into the hospital and nurses ran towards him. They grabbed Yuka and brought her to another room. Yoshiki panted and fell on his knees. Not long after that Ayumi and Satoshi entered the hospital too. Ayumi saw Yoshiki on the ground and ran towards him.

"Yoshiki!" she yelled. He looked at her. "Don't.. worry, the doctors took care of Yuka.." he panted. The group waited in the waiting room until a doctor walked towards them.

He looked at Satoshi. "Are you family from Yuka Mochida?" he asked. Satoshi nodded. The doctor took a deep breathe. "We have two options: Take out the rest of the injured eye, or let her wait until she dies.." the doctor said. Satoshi looked at him. "The first option of course!" he yelled. Ayumi laid a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down.." he whispered. Satoshi sat down again and the doctor left. A tear rolled down Satoshi's cheek. He murdered someone, and his little sister was dying..

-3 hours later-
Satoshi walked inside the hospital room and looked at Yuka. Her eye was covered and she was still asleep. "She should wake up soon." the doctor said. Satoshi nodded and sat next to her bed. He held Yuka's hand. She slowly opened her eyes. Yuka blinked two times and looked at Satoshi.

"Onii-chan, my vision is so..". She stopped and brought her hand to her left eyes. She reminded it again. She hugged Satoshi and cried. "He was so mean!" Yuka cried. Satoshi hugged her back. "It's okay now, he's dead.." he whispered. Yuka looked at him. "I..is he dead?" she stuttered. Satoshi nodded. Yuka laid down again and closed her eye(s) (I don't know what to say :3). "I'm tired.." she whispered. "Then.. go to sleep." Satoshi said, stroking her cheek. He looked at her covered eye. A 14 year old girl, with only one eye..

A/N:
Thank you Eri Kimura for the request!
If one of you guys have a request too, be sure to leave it in the comments or on my message board! :3

Leave a like or comment if you want to,
See you in the next chapter!!

Bye!
:3