Remember.

~13

Yoshiki looked at Ayumi. Her pillow and neck were red. The doctors put her asleep for some time. "What are we going to do now?" Satoshi asked. The doctor looked at Ayumi's neck. "I don't know.." he mubbeled. Yoshiki didn't say anything, he just looked at her. 'Maybe the curse did this to her, maybe she wasn't allowed to enter the Shinozaki estate.." Yoshiki thought.

"It's all my fault.." Yoshiki whispered, kissing Ayumi's hand. Satoshi looked at him. "How do you mean your fault?" he asked. Before Yoshiki could say anything, a nurse ran towards the doctor. "We stopped the bleeding, she's not dying!" she yelled, with a smile on her face. Yoshiki looked at the nurse. "That means she's waking up soon!" Yoshiki said, happy. "That's right but, I think she's very weak and we don't know why she started to bleed so.." the doctor said, giving Yoshiki a worried look. The doctor sighed and left the room, leaving Satoshi, Yoshiki and Ayumi alone.

After 50 minutes, Ayumi started to move again. Yoshiki looked at her. She looked still very pale, but her eyes weren't that blurry anymore. Yoshiki smiled at her.

"W..where am I?" she asked, looking around her. "And why does my neck hurt so bad." she added, rubing her neck. "-Don't.. do that please." he said, keeping her hands away. She looked at him confused.

"W..who are you?" she said, pulling her arm back. He smiled nervously. "Y..You're kidding right?" he said, rubing his neck. "N..no, and who are you?" she said, looking at Satoshi. "S..Shinozaki, what are you talking about?" he said, looking at Yoshiki, who was holding his tears back.

"Uhm.. could you two please leave my room.." she said, pointing at the door. Yoshiki still looked at her. "Ayumi, please." he begged. Ayumi's eyes widened. "Please call me Shinozaki, okay?" she said. The doctor walked in.

"Good news Shinozaki, you can go home if you want." he said, smiling at her. She smiled back. "I think my sister wants to see me again." she said, standing again. Yoshiki looked at her.

"U..uhm Shinozaki, I think you lost you memorie.." he said, facing her. "What? do you mean?" Ayumi said, giggeling. "S..sit down, please." Satoshi said, pointing towards the bed. Ayumi looked at them, she smiled. "Tell me okay, I want to go home." she said. Yoshiki swallowed. "Y..your parents and sister a..are.. dead." he stuttered. Ayumi's eyes widened. Momories ran through her mind and she saw picture of her dead parents and sister. She covered her mouth with her hand. "N..no!" she yelled, grabbing her hair. "It can't!" she screamed. Yoshiki hugged her. "P..please Shinozaki, remember!" he yelled.

At first, Ayumi wanted to punch him but.. she liked it, his hug felt save. She closed her eyes and cried. "N..no.. please.. bring them back." she cried. She fell to her knees and cried. Yoshiki stroke her back to make her feel comfortabel. After that, Ayumi dicided to go home with Yoshiki.

She entered his house and looked around. "So I live here." she said. Yoshiki nodded. "When you passed out, I brought you to the hospital." he said, pointing at the bed. "S..so I sleep with you?!" she yelled, blushing madly. He blushed too. "Y..yeah, we even had.." he didn't finish that. She looked at him. "Am I you're girlfriend?" she asked, looking at him. His heart hurted because she didn't remember. He nodded. " Yes you are but.. I quess not anymore." he said, looking at her. She shook her head. "No, I want everything to be the same!" she yelled, running towards him. "A..Ayumi what are you-" he couldn't finish because the trew him on the ground.

"W..what are y- ngh!". Ayumi kissed him and he held his eyes wide open. What was she doing?! He pushed her away. "A..ayumi you're ill, please calm down." he said, looking at her. Her whole face was red and her body was really hot. He lifted her and brought her to the bedroom. She laid her head down on the pillow and closed her eyes. "Y..Yoshiki." she said, looking at him with half-open eyes. "I feel so save." she whispered, closing her eyes. He smiled. He hoped she would remember the good things, and forget the bad ones..

A/N:

I'm in the exam week right now. So I'm a bit busy.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this part.

Leave a like or comment if you want to.

See you guys at the next part.

Bye!
:3