In love.

~16

Ayumi sat on the chouch and watched tv. Yoshiki sat next to her, making his homework.

"Urgh.. I hate this!" he said, looking at the boring words. Ayumi looked at him and smiled. "Don't act like a little child." she said, ruffling his hair. He smiled. "I stop if you make it." he said, with a wide smile on his face. Ayumi rolled with her eyes. "Sure, only because I think you're way cuter if you act normal." she said, hiding her blush. He looked at her. He thought about what she said about that curse. He didn't even care if he died. He only cared about Ayumi..

After she made his homework, he hugged her. "Thank you!" he yelled, overacting. She rolled with her eyes. "And what do I get?" she said, teasing him. He looked at her and blushed. "W..what do you mean?" he said, playing dumb. She looked at him. "Don't you understand, you're cooking tonight!" she yelled. He laughed akwardly. "Hehe.. okay." he mubbeled. 'Why did you do that?!' he thought. She smiled at him. "Don't worry, I know what you are thinking.." she whispered in his ear.

Satoshi stayed that night with Yume and a lot of things happened.

Satoshi looked at Yume. She was laying in bed, playing games on her phone. He yawned. "I'm tired, what about you?" he asked, laying next to her. She smiled with half open eyes. "Not yet.." she whispered, kissing him again. He looked at her, but couldn't hold his eyes open. He fell asleep..

Yume looked at the sleeping Satoshi. She sighed. 'Only three weeks left..' she thought. 'Then it's over.'.

The next morning Yume woke Satoshi. "Come on, we need to go to school!" she yelled, shaking him. He opened his eyes and saw Yume's face right infront of his. He screamed. "Aaah, god, Yume don't scare me.." he stuttered. She smiled. "Scared cat.." she whispered. That reminded him of Seiko.. He left the bed and after he put on some clothes they left the house.

That same day Yuka was at Yuuya's house. They had no school today, so Yuka dicided to go to his house. His house wasn't that big, but it was cosy. They sat on the chouch, and Yuka kissed Yuuya.

"I love you.." she whispered. He looked at the little girl on his lap. She was so weak.. yet he didn't want to lose her. "Yuka, you did something with me." he said. Yuka looked at him and smiled. "What did I do wrong?" she said, stroking his cheek. "Normaly, I want to hurt people but.. I don't want to hurt you, I want to protect you.." he whispered, holding her close to his chest. She hugged him. "It's okay, that means you're in love.." she whispered, kissing him again.

'In love.." he thought.

'In love.'

A/N:

Sorry for this short, little, dumb chapter. :3

I didn't have much time today, but I will update soon!

I still hope you guys enjoyed this little part.

See you guys next time.

Bye!
:3