Getting some rest. (+Q&A)

~101

-later in Heavenly Host-

Naomi and the whole group were searching for Seiko and the others. Kitiaishi walked next to her. They were both chatting for a while until Yoshiki interrupted the whole group.

"Guys, we should go to the infirmary and get some rest.." he muttered, looking at Ayumi. Charlotte's eyes widened. She died in the infirmary..

"S.. should we really go there?" she asked, but knowing only the group she knew could hear her. Yoshiki nodded, not knowing she died there. Charlotte gulped and lowered her eyes. They headed towards the infirmary and Tohru opened the door. Kitiaishi looked inside and saw Charlotte's body.

"Discussing.." he muttered, pushing the body aside. Charlotte clenched her fists and Naomi looked towards her. "W..we should show more respect for.. those dead people.." she muttered. Satoro turned his head towards her. "Why, they're dead anyways, they don't know what we're talking about.". Kitiaishi chuckled. "And just look, that girl looks disgusting." he said with an evil grin on his face. Charlotte eyes became red.

"I will let him suffer the same fate.." she muttered. Mayu heard her talk and looked towards her. "Please, don't do that Bunzaj.." she whispered. Tohru looked up. "Who's Bunzaj?" he asked. Naomi looked up too and Satoshi looked towards her.

"N..nobody." Satoshi answered. Satoro raised his brow. "Suzumoto just mentioned the name, who is Bunzaj?" he asked again. Mayu became red but Sakutaro grabbed her hand.

"Mayu is pregnant, and we want to call the child Bunzaj." he lied calm. Kitiaishi's eyes widened. "She's pregnant?" he asked. Mayu looked away and he nodded. "Yup, do you have problems with it?" he asked. Kitiaishi shook his head and kneeled down next to Charlotte corpse, turning her to her back. Ghost Charlotte looked away, not wanting to see herself. Naomi cleared her throat.

"C..could you please stop doing that.." she asked. Kitiaishi looked into Naomi's eyes and nodded. "Sure.." he said. He looked towards the two beds and sighed. "I guess we need two people to stay awake, I will go first." he said. Satoshi looked towards him. "I will help you.." he muttered.

The t- *Mickey grabs my phone*

"Let's quiet the story and start the Q&A >:3"

B: Mickey.. give me back my phone.
M: *pushes B into basement, locking the door* Now I have all the time >:3

First Question: Who are you really married to?
M: I'm not really married, but me and Donald are 'best friends' *wink wink* >:3

Second question: What kind of gender do you prefer?
M: I don't mind *wink wink* Wazzup ladies and boys >;3

Third question: What's your full name?
M: Mickey Jezus Jebus Mouse.

Fourth question: What's your age?
M: Too old..

Fifth question: Favorite color?
M: Red like blood >:3

Sixth question: Do you wash your clothes?
M: Yes, I need to erase the evidence..

Seventh question: Do you use shampoo?
M: Yes, it's called Princess pinky shampoo.. Don't judge me.

Eighth question: What kind of shoes do you wear.
M: the only and original Mickeys

Ninth question: How do you wear your hair
M: A la Mickey.

Tenth question: This question is for Bunzaj, how is it to be in the basement?

M: *opens door* I have a question for y-
B: *Grabs phone and pushes M into the basement.* AND STAY YOU BAD MOUSE! *sighs* It's very.. unpleasant to be in his basement..

A/N:
So now you know a little more about MICKEY. And he didn't even mention fifty shades of Mickey!! I'm so proud ^_^

My back still hurts, so that's why this is so short again :/

I hope you enjoyed.
Leave a like or comment if you did!
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3