Abuse.

~82

-that afternoon-

"Hey Mayu, I'm home!" Sakutaro said, opening the door. He walked towards the bedroom and looked at her. She didn't look good at all.

She was still pale and her nose was red. He sat next to her and laid his hand on her cheek. "Did you eat something?" he asked. Mayu looked at him. "I tried.." she whispered. He sighed.

"Shall we go to a doctor?" he asked. Mayu looked away. She didn't like doctors at all. "I think that's better for you.". Mayu sighed. "Okay, but it's probably just a fever." she said. She still wore her pajama so she had to change into normal clothes. "Should I help you?" he asked. Mayu shook her head. "No, I'm fine.." she mumbled, walking towards the bathroom.

"Mayu Suzumoto?" the doctor called out. Mayu and Sakutaro walked towards him and gave him a hand. They walked towards a room and they sat down.

"So Miss Suzumoto, what's wrong?" the doctor asked. Mayu smiled. "Well, I don't feel very good. I'm puking a lot and I have a cold. My stomach also hurts a lot. But it's probably just a cold and a fever at once." Mayu answered. Sakutaro sighed and grabbed her hand. "And it is almost impossible for her to eat." he added. The doctor wrote everything down and looked up.

"Have you guys already had-". Mayu cut him off. "Yes we had, but I don't see why this has anything to do with me being sick." she said. "And do you two use a condom or a pill?" he asked. Sakutaro nodded. "Yeah, she uses the pill." he said. The doctor looked up again. "That would explain a lot.." he said. Mayu looked at Sakutaro. "W..why?". "Well, there is a chance the pill doesn't work.". Sakutaro looked at him. "I think you're wrong, she just had her period, right Mayu?". Mayu lowered her eyes. "Shige.. the doctor may be right.." she murmured. Sakutaro's eyes widened. "B.. but..". He looked at her and shook his head. "M..Mayu, I want to go home.." he mumbled. Mayu nodded and thanked the doctor. After that, they both went home.

Naomi grabbed her phone and called Satoshi. She asked him if she could come to him to talk and he agreed.

Satoshi opened the door and looked away. Naomi stepped inside and they walk to his room. They sat in Satoshi's bed and it was quite for a while.

"Satoshi.. you can't deny that yesterday was special.." she mumbled. He looked away again. "It made me confused.." he whispered. "But I still like Makota, and you Shinohara, right?". Naomi shook her head. "Y.. yesterday I realized I liked Seiko just because I couldn't get you anymore.." she mumbled. Satoshi looked into her brown eyes. He had the same feeling..

"Naomi I..". He brought his face closer to hers until.

"Satoshi, Yuka and I finished our..". Cheri saw the two and covered her mouth. "S..Satoshi, you have a relation with Shiro!" she yelled. Satoshi's eyes widened and looked at her. "C.. Cheri, don't tell him!" he yelled desperate. Cheri looked I Naomi and shook her head. "Why did you do this to my cousin?"

Aito sat on Alana's bed, reading a book. Alana threw her phone away and stretched out. "Yamaki is coming over again, she had something important to tell us." she said. Aito closed his book and looked at her. "I was thinking.." He stopped when she looked at him. "N..never mind.." he added. "No, tell me." she said. He shook his head and gave her a kiss.

"Hey guys.." Yamaki mumbled, walking towards the bed. Alana raises a brow. "What's wrong?" she asked. Yamaki sat down and lowered her eyes. "I have to tell you two something..". The couple looked at her. She gulped. "I.. love Wolf.." she mumbled. Everybody went silent.

"But Shinozaki, I.. I'm in love with Alana.." he answered. She shook her head. "Could you at least say you love me, I don't care if it is a lie, just say it.." she mumbled. He looked at Alana who just stared into the distance. "I can't ignore these feelings I have for you, so my only option is to break up as friends..". Alana finally looked at her with tears in her eyes. "But I don't want you to break up with me.." she whispered. Yamaki sighed. "I have no choice, he likes y-". Alana stopped her. "Why don't we share him.." she asked.

"What?!" Aito and Yamaki screamed both at the same time. Alana looked at them. "I'm fine with it, only Aito has to agree because I think Yamaki wants this too..". Aito looked at Yamaki and she nodded. He sighed.

"Okay, I will see how this goes.." he mumbled. Alana smiled and gave him a kiss. He looked at her. "But you'll have to accept this.." he whispered, grabbing Yamaki's chin. He putted his lips on hers and closed his eyes. Alana's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. When he looked at her she shook her head. "T.. that's fine." she said.

Ayumi laid on the couch, watching tv. Yoshiki walked towards her and smiled. "Ayumi, since we're all alone we could..". She looked at him with a smile on her face. She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her. Yoshiki climbed on top of her, kissing her and stroking her leg. This act continued until the bell rang. Yoshiki groaned and Ayumi rolled with her eyes. "Again?!" she yelled annoyed. Yoshiki fixed his shirt and walked towards the door, opening it.

"Suzumoto.. why are you-". Mayu hugged him and began to cry.

"Kishinuma, I think Shige is going to leave me!" she cried. Still hugging her, he closed the door and sat on the couch with her. "Hey, what's wrong, he wouldn't leave you because you have a cold, right?" he asked. Ayumi grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Calm down, just tell us what happened, did he.. hit you?" Ayumi asked, looking at her red, left cheek. Mayu lowered her eyes and nodded. "But he had the rights to hit me.." she mumbled. Yoshiki looked at her. "Why?!" he yelled angry. Mayu began to cry again. "Because I'm carrying a child!" she sobbed. The two went quite and looked at her. "A..are you pregnant?" he asked. Mayu nodded. "That stupid pill didn't work!". Ayumi closed her into a hug.

"That's still no reason for him to hit you.."

A/N:
Ooooh snap!
Sakutaro went bad sh*t
xD
No but serious, not cool Sakutabro =-=

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Leave a like or comment if you want to.
See you in the next chapter!

Bye!
:3