Prologue

It was cold.

Jessica felt the cold hard concrete where she was tossed aside after being used countless times by the thugs.

She felt so weak and helpless that she didn't even budge when they clasped a chain in her wrists and ankles. She pressed her lips together, feeling its dryness as she was never given a drop of water in the past two days.

One of the men stood up to leave while the other one stayed for a little while, staring at her naked body lying on the floor. He then spat at her and kicks her gut before going after his companion.

Jessica lets out a groan and crouched her body to minimize the coldness she felt. She can still hear a faint laughters of men behind the metal door before she hears a sound of lock.

Pathetic. Jessica thought to herself.

She couldn't imagine how everything turned out to be like this.

She shuddered when she felt the cold wind touched her skin. Jessica couldn't even bring herself to cry in her situation. She felt numb. Couldn't even care less when she was to die on the spot.

Yes.

That may be the answer.

Her escape.

Her salvation.

Death.

Suddenly, Jessica felt her chest tightened. She gasps for air as she struggles to breathe.

Maybe this is the end?

Hahhhhh...

A tear fell from her eye as she soon lost her conciousness.

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

This story is a work of fiction. All characters in this story are fictitious. Any similarity with names, place, situation and actual events is completely coincidental.