Chapter 7 : Battile of The Boys

Caramel walked into the school together like the best couple in the world. They were the perfect match. She was top model looking In her cardigan and he was top model looking with his lip ring and leather jacket. Everyone stop to stare as they came in hand-in-like they were bosses. Whispers where coming from everywhere.

" Why the hell did he pick her?" Said a blonde girl on the cheer-leading squad.

"Yeah!" Peeped One of her followers.

All of Charles friends were checking her out. This was not Caramel usual looks. She was so use to wearing loose jeans, a shirt and sweaters. No one has seen her as sexy as she was now.

"Aye Miss Caramel you look,... Different!" Said one of his friends.

"Dude her face is up here" he pointed to her face " Not there!" He said calmly as he pointed to her chest.

"Oh dude my bad, you got a keeper"

" I know thanks" he smiled and gave him a pat on the back.

They finally had got to Caramel locker. She put up all her stuff and took out the books and paper necessary.

"Babe aren't you going to go to your locker?" She was nervous about all the attention and death stares she was getting from others.

"Why are you shy?" He laughed as he nibbled on his lip-ring. It was the most sexist thing ever. My heart started to melt as I looked into his blue eyes.

No..n...o she said shyly . She grabbed his hands and walked to class. They had honors English . Caramel and Charles sat by each other. They weren't the slightest bit annoyed at the comments and snickers they were getting.

" OMG do you see what she's wearing one day she wants to look geeky and the week after she wants to look like the hottest girl in the world with the hottest guy in school who no one can get!"

Caramel flipped her hair and turned to the girls gossiping.

"Thank you I take that as a compliment , I'm sorry sorry Hun he's not looking for desperate girl. I mean aren't you the girl Tyler banged in the alley the other day? Oh sorry words going around!"

The girl looked like a fired red tomato . Charles tried to hide his smirk as he wrapped his arms around Caramel and gave her a quick peck.

*****************+++++++++++**********************************

" Hey J-Dizzy" Caramel greeted Johnny with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey mon Cheri" he returned the kiss.

"What do you and Charles have planned for the night?" He wiggled his eyebrows. She playfully punched him the arm.

"Ey woman you may be a girl but sure as hell hit like a dude!"

"Do not!" She giggled.

"Unfortunately" he wrapped his arms around her trapping her "I am a dude so I would actually hurt you" she squirmed.

"You may want to stop doing that you getting me heated!"

Caramel blushed as she realized what he was referring too.

" I know you like my bro..."

He was interrupted by Charles "Get yo hands off my woman" Johnny took a pregnant pause.

"Woman?"

"Yes my woman so watch where your hands are roaming next time or ill break them!"

Caramel looked between Charles and Johnny it would be a interesting fight. With Johnny being taller than Charles but then again Charles was more muscular and fit.

"Wow this ins a goes greatest dream come true! To of the hottest guy fighting over me!" She stopped mid sentence as she realized Charles had token off his shirt. When he caught her looking he flexed his muscles and sucked on his lip ring. It gave him a bad boy sexy look.

"So we still on for tonight?"

She glanced at Johnny who was again wiggling his eyebrows.

"No J-dizzy and Yes Charles" she grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs.