Chapter 8 : Woman !

Sorry guys for now on my chapters will be short!! I have problems uploading. Sorry please comment and vote.

Caramel changed into some nighties. Her nighties consisted of red short boy shorts with Stewy's face from family guy and a black tain-top. Caramel sat in the mini theater waiting for Charles. It was five minutes since she been in there and he haven't arrived. Where is he she thought? Maybe he is popping popcorn. Not a minute passed she felt cool breath on her neck. It sent shivers up her spine. Then she felt soft lips creep up her neck to her lips. He bent her head back and pressed his lips against hers. Caramel opened her mouth inviting his tongue to do the tango. He deepened the kiss. It was sensual and sent butterflies and tingling sensation to her external genital organ. His hand rested in hers. He stopped the kiss and looked into her eyes. Caught in the moment her eyes were closed tight continuing and replaying the sensation left from her lips.

"You look mighty beautiful!" He said coming around and pulling her on his lap.

" thanks you too" she said taking in his good looks. His hair covering falling in his eyes. Him sucking on his sexy lip ring. He was wearing a black wife-beater and black and grey checkered boxers.

" Your almost wearing your birthday suit!" She said laughing.

He pulled her hair behind her ears and kissed her again

" what do you want to watch?" She asked.

"Nothing ill rather watch your beautiful self"

She blushed " really"

" really, so...I was thinking we could watch...." Caramel put a finger to his lips before he could finish. She gently pressed her lips to his.he grabbed her face deepening the kiss.she grabbed the back of his head taking in the whole sensation.

"This is so much better than a movie" he breathed against her mouth.

Caramel laid down on the mini couch pulling him on top of her.

"Shut up and kiss me"

he started caressing her and pulling himself between her legs. The tingling ran through her again causing her to moan against his lips.

She felt the budge in his pants beginning to grow. She wrapped her legs around his waits pulling him closer. His hand begin to travel down her body to her shorts. He began to caress her bare skin causing another of her X-rated noises to escape her soft brown lips. She lifted his hands to travel up her chest to her large breast. His hands roamed her upper chest. He sat her up and removed her shirt. There her D cup breast were exposed. He cupped both her breast and nibbled on the center. Causing her to let her head back and sigh. She unbuckled his pants and slightly pulled them down.

There was a noise. Not Charles or her payed attention to it.then there was bright light. In came Johnny switching on the light to see caramel half naked and his brother pants down on top of her.

"Holy shit!!" He cracked up "I knew it!!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!!"

Caramel quickly raised and covered her breast with her shirt.

" dannitt Johnny why the f-ck you had to interrupt ?!"

" we'll I heard these noises" he looked at caramel and winked." So I decided to investigate and so I see ....lets get it on..." he started to sing.

" ok you know now get out!"

" my bad bro...I mean you haven't gotten the P in a while so..."

"Charles interrupted him "get out!"

Johnny left out the room.

Charles sat up and looked at caramel. She was the utmost beautiful girl he had ever fallen in love with.

He took her hands in his." About that movie"

Caramel had already put her clothes back on. She cleared her throat.

" okay how about 21 jump-street?"

"Sure" he put the movie in. He pulled her back into his lap. She cuddled against him as they watch the big screen flash before them.

----------------------

Caramel woke up and stretch. She woke up to see Charles sleeping behind her on the mini couch with his arms around her. We must've fell asleep during the movie she thought to herself. She turned around to face him and woke him up.

" rise and shine my yummy pale butterscotch"

" I'm going to devour you my delicious chocolate cake" he said yawning. He still had on his lip ring. He looked so freaking cute with his hair all over his face she thought. She untwisted from his embrace and got up.

" Babe come back" he whined.

" time for school hunny!"

" we can skip ill rather stay here wrap my arms around you and pretend there's no cares in the world."

"As tempting as that sounds babe we need to get a move on it...if not naughty boy this will be off limits!" She Said waving her hands up and down her body.

" all h-ll naw can't have that can we" he walked towards her she ran away.

She ran up the stairs before tripping on one.

" caught you! Now what was that tease you jut told me?"

He flipped her over and moved in between her legs. He gently pressed his lips against hers. She pretended to wrap her arms around him but tricked him and escaped his hold.

" come here woman" he teased chasing after her in the big house.he caught her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

" ah ah ah" he clicked his tongue and wagged his finger no as if he was talking to a child. She was squirming against his hold.

" didn't Johnny tell you what that does to our body" he breath in her ear. She dropped down and sat there. He picked her up taking her to the room laying her on edge of the bed. He glided his way between her legs again. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed down her neck and started sucking on it. A moan escaped her lips as her exotic anxiety

Again crept up her spine.

She pushed him off.

"No! Get up let's go!"

"But I don't wanna!"

"Babe come on...I'm not going anywhere"

She walked towards her dresser.

He crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed her cheek " I sure hope not woman!"