Chapter 5 : Safe In His Arms

Jonathan threatened Caramel to not tell anyone. He told her to act as if nothing happened. I mean how could she? The pain was still

seeping throughout her intestines not to mention she was still bleeding. He walked her over to Charles.

"So you'll call me later" Jon asked.

Carame tried to hide the disgust she had for him as he kissed her on the cheek. She tried to suppressed her tight frown.

"Where did y'all go?" Kat smiled soaking in the pool water.

"Uh... We went for a walk" she lied. She tried to put an end to the thoughts and images that came from what had just transpired. Charles didn't believe her. He knew something was up.

"Did he try anything!?" Charles looked dead into her eyes.

"No he was a perfect gentleman" she lied again.

"Why don't you come hang in the pool!" He asked.

"I'm not feeling too well"

"Why what's wrong" he teased.

"Nothing!"

"Nothing you say?" He got out of the pool "Well"

Before she could reply he pick her up her legs wrapped around his waist and jumped into the pool.

"Char?!!?!" Caramel giggled.

Kat wasn't happy at all.

If looks could kill.

"Charles babe I think their is something in my eye can you get it" Kat asked taking the attention off of Caramel.

Charles blew in her eye.

"Thanks babe" she kissed him on the lips and he returned it. He then turned back to Caramel.

"Where's your heels?" He asked suspiciously.

"Ohh... Umm...yeah when we were walking my feet started to hurt and I took them off." She replied nervously. Charles knew something was up.

"Don't you want them back?" He asked.

"Yeah ill go get them"

" I'm going to come with you."

" No!" Caramel snapped. " I mean its fine ill go" she said softly.

"Okay" he said uneasy.

Charles whispered into Kat's ear when Caramel got out the pool.

By the way Kat's smile went into a deep frown she could tell it wasn't something she wanted to hear. They both got out the pool and headed to the car. Little did Caramel know but Charles was following suite.

Caramel quickly fan up the fourth floor and the Same room. Che flipped the light switch. "That bastard the lights never went off!" She muttered angrily. She glanced at Jonathan watch. She heard the door shut and lock click. Afraid to turn around to see Jon she muttered a plead of independence.

"What I do?" Charles asked silently. Relieved to hear Charles voice and not Jon voice she let out the breath she didn't know she was holding.

"What are you doing? Are you following me?!?" She asked angry.

" I knew something wasn't right... the look in your eyes ...the way your face..."

"What do you mean I had a great night!" She half lied.

" really so this was your walk"

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"You said you guys went on a walk your feet got tired so you took them off you shoes were righ there" he pointed to the bed "Explain!"