Chapter 15:Lucky

"Ring,ring" Caramel picked up her phone.

"Hey Reses"

"Really Charles? She slightly giggled. "How's it going the nurses treating you right?"

"Yup better than I think they should. A couple of the young ones was hitting on me"

"I Can honestly believed that" she smiled through the phone.

"So how do you fe--" she Was interrupted by the door. "Hold on"Caramel went to open it.

"Good now that I'm here " He said smiling in her door frame.

She jumped on him and he kissed her on the cheek.

"Omg I've missed you" she said.

"Your telling me? Your the reason why I couldn't go to sleep."

"Awwww I love you so much but not that much because I've replaced you with Pikachu"

"You what? You want me to peek-at-Chu" he laughed and started tickling her sides.

She started to laugh and try to escape.

"Pikachu cuddles better than you" she bent over and laughter.

She hit him in the most painful area and ran off.

He grabbed his private and laughed as he watched her run.

She couldn't exactly hide though whereas her house being small and crowded with stuff.

He stared searching for her. He went the bedroom and paused by the bed pretending that he doesn't know she's under the bed.

He finally looked under the bed and grabbed her. She tried to run away but he pulled her arm and put her own his shoulder.

He slammed(not to hard) her onto the wall and held her arms pinned with with one of his. She smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Caramel how did I get so lucky to be with someone as beautiful as you?"

" How did I get so lucky with being with someone as perfect as you?"

" I haven't said anything like this to anyone... basically because I lost my faith but I can honestly say

god gift to me was a angel like you"

She blushed. He kisses her on the forehead.

How did I get so freaking lucky?

"Babe!"

She snapped out of her thoughts. "Yes"

He laughed." Guess what!?"

"What?"

"I'm taking you to a lovely freaking diner"

-----------

Sorry guys for the shirt chapter. Junior year in a private HS is very difficult. I will try to update more (:

Don forget to recommend, follow, vote and comment.

I really appreciate it c: you guys are the reason I continue to right.

I love you guys (: