Chapter six : Get Rid Of Her

"I can't do this" Caramel shrieked.

"Yes you can you have me and Johnny to defend you!"

Charles said pulling up to Caramels house.

"Just get you clothes and well be out."

Charles hesitated to unbuckle her seat belt and get out of the car. Johnny and Charles followed behind.

"Charles can we do this tomorrow or later?"

" I had enough of tears these past two weeks I don't want to shed anymore she might traumatise me." She pouted.

"Ugh.. Cici don't give me that pout you know I cant resist it!" He laughed. She stuck her lips out even more.

"Fine!"

"Can we go shopping?"

"Your a gold-digger!" He joked

"Am I really?"

"Yes!"

"Pewees" she pouted again.

"Fine!" He opened the door for her "Get in"

Caramel got in Johnny followed suit

"Sorry bro for wasting your time bro!"

"It's cool I feel for her bro your doing a good job"

" Are you coming Johnny-the-hottie"

He laughed "Girl quit playing , and no I am not"

"Why" she pouted.

"Not gonna work on me hunny" he wagged his index finger.

First Charles dropped off Johnny and then headed on our way !"

"Where are we going?" Caramel asked.

"Just ride!" He smiled.

They pulled up to a mall named H&M. I've heard of it but never got the chance to see it caramel thought to herself. This will be fun!

Caramel and Charles walked in.

"Omg this is huge" caramels smiled amazed. Charles has some nice resources she thought to herself.

"Yeah I know" Charles took Caramel's hand. "Let's go shopping!"

She ran to the junior aisle and went crazy.she found a pink half Tain-top shirt. It had diva in cursive on the front. She also grabbed 2 other half-shirts. One was white and it had I, a heart ,you! The other was black with green thorns that were bleeding. Before she headed towards. She went into the bottom aisle and grabbed 3 pairs of shorts, 3 belts one being lace, two pair of heels and pair of heels.

"So cute" she ran to a opened dressing room. The outfit she put on first was the half pink Tain-top it was a perfect fit ,especially her large breast.Then she tried on the green and pink army jean shorts and then the green wedges. The outfit was slamming.

" That's cute" Charles said coming behind startling her.

"You don't suppose to be in here!" Caramel turned around and smiled at him.

"Okay , I'll go!"

"No...wait!" She tugged on his arm.

"Hmm..."

"Do you like" she spun around.

"Yeah, your gorgeous" he smiled." A gorgeous nerd ...who shows a lot of cleavage..when did pigs start flying?"

" I finally feel sexy plus my boobs are huge what am I to do with them?"

"You want guys to love you for your mind not these!" He attempted to pull up your shirt. Caramel leaned in and kissed Charles. He he hesitated at first but started t kiss her back. She backed up against the wall pulling him with her as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She began playing in his hair. His hands went down to her butt and pulled her closer when his phone began ringing and he pulled away.