Chapter 9 : Non-virgin

The past few weeks went by with a blur. To my amazement my life was getting better and better. Im currently living with my boyfriend Charles. Yes I Said it. Charles you wouldn't believe it but he actually likes me . We've been going on strong for five weeks . He's everything thought he'll be .

Caramel was writing in her diary when she felt a pair of cold hand on her eyes.

" guess who?"

She already knew who it was. She turned around to see the one and only guy she ever loved.

" Hey babe"

"Hey love,I have something for you"

" No you shouldn't have !" She blushed.

"But I did so...put these on!"

He handed her some blind folds

" Okayy..." She giggled.

Charles led her the way they had walked down a few flight of stairs she could tell they were on the bottom floor.

"We are here!" He took off the blind folds. Caramel was so shocked and so amazed. There she was standing in a dozen of red rosé petals on the floor shaped into a little hearts. There was candles lit and the fragrance was smelling beautiful. It was absolutely amazing. Tears of happiness started to slipp from her eyes.

He came and wrapped his arms around her waist

"This is all for you my beautiful queen" she turned around her eyes dripping with tears. She reached up and gave him a kiss.

He walked her over to the jacuzzi where there was bottle of flavored wine. She had no idea why it was there they didn't drink.

"Let me go get my suit". Before she could leave he grabbed her arm .

"No need." He lifted up a bag"

She took the bag with shaky hands and took out the piece of clothing.

It was absolutely the sexiest thing ever. I mean OMG OMG the swimsuit had diamonds on it!! It was a back out lace. It wasn't even a suit. The bottom part was basically like a thong ?

"Charles?"

"I thought we'll be crazy tonight because I'm crazy in love with you!"

Caramel sighed. She couldn't believe what she had just heard.someone in love with her? No way couldn't be!

She swallowed hard." Really?"

"If not would I have this?" He held up an ring box.

Caramel had to look away she could not believe her eyes. Charles is really in love with her.

She grabbed the box with shaky hands and opened it. It was a diamond rind and necklace . The necklace said mi amor Caramel. Which meant I love caramel In Spanish. It was absolutely beautiful.

He took out the ring. "This is for you my future wife."

Another tear escaped her eyes as he slipped it on her finger. Not only was it beautiful it fitted just right.

"For my next surprise " he continued and walked her over to the lace thick blanket next to the jacuzzi. He

sat down. "Before this go get on that suit with your gorgeous self" he smacked her butt. She squealed

running to the restroom. She couldn't believe her luck.

She came out with the suit on. Her hair tied in a messy ponytail. She looked absolutely stunning. He raced towards her.

" I don't know how I'm gonna keep my hands off you woman!"

"You may not have too" she flirted.

"The next surprise... lay here" he pointed to the blanket.

She laid down.

"What is this? ... Something new?"

"Yes!"

He got the wine

"What?" she asked

"Body shots!!!"

She giggled. They started the game . He licked the wine up her body,grabbed the lemon from her mouth and

drunk down the shot.

"Arrg" he yelled. "My turn"

"I have a better idea"

"What?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you" before he could respond she grabbed his face into a kiss. Sliding her tongue on his bottom

lips and bitting it.

" I like this game" he smirked gliding between her legs.she unbuckled his pants. Wile he slipped down her suit. He sucked on his lip

ring giving himself an exotic look. He took off his shorts and was left there only in his boxers. He slipped down the rest of of her suit

taking in her naked body.

"Has anyone told you you have the body of a goddess"

"No why?"

"You have no idea what it does to me!"

He went all the way down." Caramel are you sure about this"

She didn't say anything. He slipped his tongue between her legs.His lip ring giving it more excitement. "Your

ready for this? "

He licked and suck her female juices making her scream with pleasure.

"OMG yes that's right" she grabbed and pulled at his hair. Continue please."

He sucked and licked faster. When he was done he slipped a couple of fingers in her honey pot. Causing her throbbing to

buzz. She cried at first because of the pain. After the rapid continuance it turned to pleasure

"Take me right now please !!" She screamed

"Are you sure?" "

"Yessss" she moaned. He took out his fingers. He went in with the kill. Slowly and sensual to faster and deeper. She screamed out with pleasure.

"Good gosh almighty!!! !!" She climaxed with him. She thought to herself,I am no longer a virgin.