Chapter 16 : Lets Dance

Caramel point of view.

Charles waited downstairs while I took a shower. Let me tell you it was a long shower.

I honestly didn't know what kind of dinner this was so I went with something not to formal and not to informal.

Whenever he say formal trust in believe me it isn't heels and dresses appropriate. He just said lovely dinner.  It practically took me forever to pick something out. It's moments like these when I wish I had a girlfriend . I could  really go to for advice and playing dress up right about now. Just someone to tell me my butt looks nice in jeans or someone to tell no me no that doesn't look right.  However, life is life in the friends department I came up empty handed.I was breaking my back in the mirror to see how I looked. I decided on some blue fitted high-waist jeans with a black silk shirt that cover my butt but exposed a little of my midriff. This was definitely a cute outfit, and great for a lovely dinner. I decided on some four inch solid black pumps. It definitely complimented the way my butt looked in jeans. I definitely started feeling myself.  Nothing completes a outfit more than accessories so i decided on wearing the beautiful black necklace Johnny gave me for my birthday.

"Damn I look good." I said as I grabbed a black hand purse and started down the stairs.When I got down the stairs I slid my arms around Charles and rested my head in his neck. He was sitting on the couch watching family guy.

"Damn you smell good" he calmly whispered in my ear. No one can ever forget to put on perfume. Perfume slays the outfit. So, i decided on something heavy yet gentle , Chanel.

He started rubbing my arms sending tingling shots through my body.

"Come on, no time for this" I kissed him on the cheek and smiled. He got up while I started tightening the strap for my pumps. Next thing you know my butt started to sting. 

"Ouch" Charles had smacked my butt. " No butt smacking you know how that turns me on"

" Sorry , couldn't help myself,  there was a perfectly created masterpiece in front of me " I crossed my arms and smiled at him.  He came over and bear hugged me from behind and kissed my forehead. " Seriously baby,  you don't get any better from this, you're perfect and this all still feels like a dream"

----------------------

" Oh my god! This place is beautiful.

"Yeah special reservation was made for us!"

"Charles you're so special."

"Stop this is all for you! For bringing sunshine in my cloudy life"

" Our table is in the V.I.P area" he gently grabbed my arm and led me to our table.

" Charles this is so beautiful!"

"Not compared to you"

"Babe your so corny"

"Like the ones on your toes" he laughed.

I playfully hit him with my purse. " My toes are beautiful"

"Indeed they are, like the rest of your body"

I just stood there and blushed. The VIP area was designed into a back room with red lights . Everything was red.  Charles knew red was my favorite. And i just could not help the tear that starting running down my eyes. Going deeper into the room behind a door was a glass table. It had marbles and roses in the vase. It was complimented by the red candles, that were blazing. 

"Charles....". He saw the tear in my eyes and pulled me close. "You said this was going to be a lovely dinner but I truly did not expect this."

"Baby I love you. To me this is a lovely dinner, a lovely dinner for a lovely girl who's the love of my life. So, no crying tonight beautiful okay?"

I looked up to him, smiled and playfully hit him "Well stop being so cute and stuff!"

"Ahh...." He then attempts to make an ugly face.

"I'm sorry love but that just make you even more adorable"

He threw his hands up in the air and laughed " Well then "