Prolouge

After Ash loss in snowbell gym and ran into forest as he thought that he is worth less but serena came and helped him regain his confidence and during snapping at each other they by mistake confessed there feelings for each other and started dating.

During there departure
Ash- Sere I will miss you and the next time we meet I will be Alolan Champion.
Serena- Hope you will fulfill your promise.

And serena went near Clemont and Bonnie and all events of last ep of Pokémon XYZ took place even the kiss and ash and serena departed but kept contacting each other.

11 months later

Anu- Tapu Koko is unable to battle thus Ash and Pikachu are the winner and ash is then new Alolan Champion.

Anu- Now I request everyone present in Alola to keep secret about who is alolan champion as Around 12 to 14 months from now a big event is gonna take place and we will reveal our 1st champion there.

At the same time in Hoenn-

Anu- Delphox is unable to battle thus the winner is may and her blaziken and may maple is now the top coordinator of Hoenn and serena yvonne is the runner up of this years tournament.

Another runner up thought serena but then she remembered ashs word and was now ready to go again for kalos queen.

2 months later-
In wyndon stadium-
Anu- Garyadosnis unable to battle the the winner is Leon and his Charizard.

Gou- Ash why are you this much exited.
Ash- I am gonna defeat Leon and become the world monarch.

Then all events of ep 12 of Pokémon Journeys takes place.

Time skip

1 week later after Ash's battle with replacement gym leader of vermillion city.

Prof Ceris- Ash you got a call from your mother.
Ash- OK prof I will take it.

During the call
A- Hey mom good afternoon.
D- Afternoon ash.
A- so mom why did you called me .
D- I want you to come home for a week .pls can you come its some family matter.
A- Of course mom I will come. I will be there by tomorrow afternoon I have to inform prof and gou that I won't be here for a week.
D- ok sweety take care.
A- yes mom. And mom make my favorite pasta for lunch I will be there for it.
D- Of course my little champion.

Ash cut the call and informed prof about him being not here for the next whole week.

Next morning ash was ready to leave.
Gou- Ash comeback soon . You know that in 2 week we have to go to Kalos for your rank booster tournament and I want to catch some Kalos pokemon.
Ash- Of course gou. I will be back in a week. See you.

Little did ash didn't know he was going to meet hi father after 9 years last time he met him he was 7 year old and now he is 16. And he was also going to meet the sister he knew he had but he never saw her Picture nor knew her name.

I hope you guys will enjoy this story.