Vermillion and Altomere

No ones P.O.V

Ash and Gary were about to leave rota and were saying good bye to the family but red came near ash and gave him a pokeball.

Ash- Why are you giving me this pokeball.

Red- Ash it's a gift from me . Take care of that pokemon it was born recently 2 months ago along with a shiny ralts.

Ash opens the pokemon and a silver riolu appears.
[flairsclap3 you know where this is going  right]

Ash- Dad why is this riolu silver.

Red- Ash it's a rare riolu which are born very less. I hope you will take care of him.

Ash- Dad don't worry I will take care of him and make him a strong pokemon.

Red- That's my boy.

Ash/ Gary- Bye everyone.
Delia/Leaf- Take care both of you.
Delia- Don't forget to change you know right.
Ash- Mom stop embarrassing me you know I am already 16.

Everyone starts laughing and ash and Gary leave Rota. With Pikachu on right shoulder of Ash and mew on left shoulder.

(A/n- Ash is able to carry 12 as he is Champion
His current team-
Pikachu, Mew, Riolu, Dragonite, Gengar, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape)

After 2 hrs ash and Gary reached vermillion city and went to ceris laboratory. Ash rang the bell and mew made herself invisible so no one can see her. The door was opened by Gou and he fist bumped ash and then ash and Gary went to meet prof. Ceris .

P.Ceris- Welcome Back ash.

Ash- Thankyou professor and meet my cousin Gary.

Gary- Nice to meet you professor ceris.

P ceris- Aren't you grandson of Professor Oak.

Gary- Yes I am .

P Ceris- Ash so you are also his grandson right. So why you didn't told me about that.

Ash- Professor that was the reason I suddenly was called home as our parents  kept this secret from us and finally revealed it to us and Professor I finally met my sister.

P Ceris- OK now I got it. But I am happy that you finally met your sister.

Ash- Guys lets go out . Professor you should also come with us i have a surprise for you .