Pokemon School and Brock's Surprise

Before we start the chapter i am really sorry to make you all wait long for this chapter 😔.

At Kukui's House

Ash wokeup and finds serena still sleeping he decides to nit disturb her and slowly gets out of bed and before leaving the room he gently kisses serena on her forehead . He then gets fresh and enters the room to find serena still sleeping so he decides to wake her up. He then gently shakes her body which results in serena waking up and as soon as she sees ash she just kisses him saying morning ashy.

Ash- Morning sere slept well.

Serena- As long as you are beside i can sleep nicely anywhere.

Ash- Good to hear that but get ready we are gonna visit my school . My friends will happy to meet you.

Serena- yes I also wanna meet them.

Ash- But first we are going to lilies mansion and from there we will go to school.

Serena- ok ashy. I will get ready asap.

Ash- i am waiting.

Ash gets outside the room and sees kukui playing with lei.

Ash- Morning prof .

Kukui- Morning ash . Slept well.

Ash- yes prof. Where is p.Burnett

Kukui- She is making breakfast. Aftetall we are having breakfast together after months.

Ash- yes prof.

Serena also come out wearing a dress suitable for heat of Alola.

Serena- Morning prof

Kukui- Morning serena.

Ash- Sere you are looking amazing in this new outfit.

Serena- Thanks Ashy. But you are the one who chose this outfit for me .

Kukui- Ash when did your fashion sense improved 😵. Even your own clothes they suit on you.

Ash- Professor i don't  know about my fashion sense but i just felt those clothes will look good on sere.

Kukui- ok but really good choice.

Burnet- Morning ash and serena.

Ash/Serena- Morning P.Burnet.

Burnet- Kids eat breakfast you have to visit school right.

Ash- So prof you will also be there right.

Kukui- of course ash .

Ash- me and sere are going to lillies mansion first then we are coming to school.