Visiting Rota

Ash Pov
We all finally reached rota and I said mom dad that I will first visit tree of beginning and they were shocked why I was giving my priority to tree of beginning but they don't know about my past adventure in rota and I really want to thank lucario for saving my life by sacrificing himself. Then I asked Gary and dia to join me . And they agreed to join me and rest of our family told us they will be waiting for us at entrance of Palace.

We reached near the tree of beginning and I suddenly saw 2 suspicious objects when we went near them they were none other than Sir Aaron and his Lucario. Dia and Gary were shocked to see the 2 souls I wasn't because I met them already around 3 years ago. Then I told dia and Gary that they are souls of Sir Aaron and lucario and then both were relieved.

No one Pov-
Ash- Lucario I hope you are happy now that you are with Sir Aaron but I again want to thank you for saving my life back then.

Diantha and Gary were shocked that ash life was saved by this Lucario and they knew ash would have done something reckless along side Lucario.

Lucario- No ash it was my choice. If you had unlocked your aura powers back then you could have saved me but that was my faith to reunite with my master and I am also happy that I was able to save life of his great x 10 grand son.

On this revelation Diantha Ash and Gary stood in shock.

Dia- Did lucario just said that we are related to Sir Aaron.

Sir A- You heard him correctly my grand daughter. Yes you all are my descendent.

Gary- If I am also your descendent why I am still not able to control aura.

Sir A- Gary you haven't did many reckless things to realize your ability that's why you are currently unable to use and control aura.

Gary- So what should I do grandpa.

Instead of answering Sir Aaron created a small aura sphere which worked as a catalyst for unlock powers of Gary.

Gary- I am feeling that my powers are suddenly increasing and I have never felt this lively.

Sir A- Gary your powers are unlocked but you aren't as strong as Dia Ash and Ash's mate.

Gary- I understand grandpa. But whatever the power I have I will use it to help people.

Ash- Grandpa really Thankyou for helping Gary. We will visit some time again.

G/d - yes we will definitely visit again.

Sir A - Next time all 3 of you bring your mates along with you.

The all blushed and Aaron started laughing.

But as soon as they started to leave a small pink creature came in front of them and hugged ash. The creature was none other than mew.
Ash- Hey how are you doing mew.