Princess Finally Comes to Rota

Last Time-
Ash creates a small room with help of Aura and Ash Serena Lillie Gary Gladion Aria and Brock go inside leaving everyone outside shocked.

Brock- So Ash you really are a aura guardian.

Ash- Well Brock i brought you here to tell some of my biggest secrets and i wish you should know them as you are my best friend even more than that you are like an big brother to me.

Brock- Thanks Ash. And what do you want to reveal to me.

Ash- First of all brock gare bear is my cousin.

Brock- Whaaatt!!!.

Gary- Yes Brock Ash and me are cousins.

Brock- So why didn't you guys told me this earlier.

Ash- Cause both of us come to know about it almost 2-3 weeka ago .

Brock- I see. But you 2 are totally different.

Ash- And Gladion and Aria you must be having questions why my mom called Serena Princess of Rota.

Brock- Ash serena is Princess of Rota. So why didn't we saw her when we visited rota.

Gladion- Yes Ash me and ria were really curious.

Ash- Brock don't get shocked.

Brock- Why will be i shocked.

Ash- Guys I am crown prince of Rota and Brock Queen Ilene is my Big Sister.

B/A/G- Ash you are prince of Rota.

Brock- That means ash the Sister we know you had is Queen Ilene.

Ash- No Brock Queen Ilene is daughter of my late Uncle and Aunt. And i met my sister.

Brock- Well so you have 2 big sister and 1 pervy cousin.

Lillie- Gary everyone considers you a perv. Just what the hell you did on your Kanto and Jhoto journey.

Gary- Just had some Cheerleaders and that made my reputation like this.

Brock- Weren't you arrogant and overconfident and always bickering how great you are.

Gary sweatdropped at Brock comment and Lillie just sighed knowing this all must be true.

Ash- So Brock my big sister is Diantha the Kalos Champion.

Brock- What your sis is Kalos Champion. Well afterall she is your sister.

Gladion- That means ash you will be King in future.

Ash- Yes Gladion I am future King of Rota and Gare bear is my Prime Minister.

Lillie- Ash you sure he will do his work properly.

Everyone just laughed at Lillies comment and gary on the other made a face for Lillie which expressed are you really my girlfriend.

Ash - Brock I want you to keep this all a secret same goes for you Gladion and Aria. And no need to treat us like royalties cause before prince I am you friend.

Brock- We will definitely keep this a secret ash and thanks for considering me to keep your secret.

Ash- No problem Brock you are the one I can trust on you were there for me from Kanto to sinnho.

Aria- So serena you will become a Queen in real life too.

Serena- But before that i will be Kalos Queen.