Reunion of Amour

No ones Pov

Serena goes to the field and tackle ash into a hug. And both of them fall down and serena whispers to ash I missed you ashy and ash responds by saying I missed you too sere but you could have controlled yourself people are just starting at us.

 And both of them fall down and serena whispers to ash I missed you ashy and ash responds by saying I missed you too sere but you could have controlled yourself people are just starting at us

Sorry ashy says serena and they broke the hug and go to eating area so they all can sit and talk. As soon as they reached the eating area ash was tackled in a hug by Bonnie and max . Then he said Bonnie max good to see both of you . And max congratulations to come in Top 8 of Hoenn league and Bonnie you too for making in top 8 of Kalos league then both of them reply in unison Thanks Ash.

Then they broke the hug and ash is then hugged by may and then ash and Dawn do there signature high-five . Ash then hugs Lillie and fist bumps with his final elite Gladion and Does a normal hand shake with Aria. Then calem and Gary arrives from behind and serena is then lightly gets hit on her head by calem and he says long time no see my Lil siso and serena turns around and gives calem a bone crushing hug which almost makes his soul leave the body. Then Serena says where the fuck were you little piece of shit camel you know how much long you weren't home and not even cared to call us and calem was just terrified by seeing angry Serena .

Then ash goes near serena and kisses her to save camel from her wrath and serena is surprised by a sudden kiss from ash but she kisses him back and they stay in that position for almost a minute while the girls are just Fangirling and the boys sweatdropped as Ash somehow saved ass of calem from getting ripped. Then all of them settle down by combining 3 tables .

Ash- Gladion and Lillie I am glad that you both found your father.

Lillie- Thanks Ash. So ash did you found about your sister.