Serena To Kalos

2 months before events of last 2 chapters took place

Petalburg City Gym in hoenn

Serena's last 1 year in hoenn-

It's been an year since I met my ashy . I came runner up in Hoenn Grand Festival and I was defeated by one of my new best friend and rival May maple and I am currently at her house with our another friend Dawn berzlit she is actually top coordinator of shinno she was just here to support may. They told me how they meet each other and had 1 thing in common there travelling companions and may travelled in Hoenn and Kanto with them on the other hand Dawn travelled with them in sinnho and 1 one them is Idol of mays little brother max he is 13 and he really makes me remember Bonnie a lot and now I know at end of our journey she turned 10 so I know that she would have left for her journey. I see a lot of similarities between max and ash . Sometimes I feel that Ash is only maxs Idol. But they never told me who there travelling companion  saying that tell us name of your boyfriend but I tell them that I will directly introduce them to ashy.

Serena Pov-
Now I was at petalburg city gym at my best friend mays house along with my another best friend Dawn. We are planning to go to kalos as I want to participate for showcase and may and Dawn are coming to support me and her little brother as he is participating in world championships he decided he will increase his rank by fighting trainer is Kalos.

Now its been 3 months ash haven't contacted me he said next time we will directly meet each other. Now I went to the phone booth of the house and dialled no. of luminose tower and call was picked by Bonnie. As soon as she saw me on the call she started squealing and I was happy she hadn't changed cause last time I called Clemont she was still on her journey.

Then suddenly may max and Dawn came in the room . Then I introduced Bonnie to them. When I was introducing max to Bonnie both had a faint blush on there face. After some time Clemont came and he noticed some change in behaviour of Bonnie and max left the room with may and Dawn  while we were catching up. Then I decided it was my turn to tease Bonnie and for that i said to Bonnie someone has a crush and she just became red like tomato and Clemont started laughing. Then I said to Bonnie no need to worry you will see him soon I am coming to kalos along with those 3 in 2 days . And Bonnie just ran out of room in embarrassment and I asked Clemont I he will able to pick us at Airport and he gladly accepted. Then I cut the call and went in maxs bedroom to see him being teased by may and Dawn.

No ones pov-

May- He maxy someone has a crush.

Dawn- He is atleast not dense as his Idol.

May- you are right Dawn.

Dawn- But I am happy I moved on from him. I called Brock once he said that he has got finally got a girlfriend.

May- what who was able to enter his dense head.

Dawn- Brock said she is from Kalos and also his childhood friend.

Serena was listening this conversation and now she was 75% sure that they are talking about her ashy. Now she was unable to control herself and went in the room.