12

GOMEN! GOMEN! FOR SOME REASON THE ENDING DIDN'T SAVE AND THAT LEAD TO CONFUSION!! FORGIVE ME!!

I smiled happily as we watched the fireworks went off. I then felt a little drowsy. "It must be getting late." I yawned. Most of the children were fast asleep. "Indeed. We should go home." Kurogiri stated. I got up but the world began to spin a little. "K-Kurogiri?" It was then lights out.
- Kurogiri POV-
I held (Y/n) in my arms and took her back home after dropping off the villains back at the bar. I set her down on her bed and sadly looked down at her. "Goodbye (Y/n). I hope we see each other soon." I whispered and wrote down a note for her.

~ 3 months later ~
- NO POV-
After that day, (Y/n) was devastated. She had no idea where her little class she loved so much went. Nor did she know where Kurogiri went. She cried, and stayed in her home for three weeks before rebuilding herself again. She loves her special unique class and will hold them dear to her heart. She went on to find another daycare to work at. She loved her new class but it wasn't like the one she had before. There was no one like Toga. No one like Kai. No one like them. She will go over the scrapbook she made and silently cry. They were like a big family. A family she didn't want to let go. And Kurogiri...a special man that made her heart warm up everyday when she went to work. Where are they? Is what she wondered each day.

"Bye miss (L/n)!" Her class said, waking up from her thinking. "B-Bye children!" She called out. She stood up from her desk and packed her bag. I have to buy groceries. She thought as she was walking home. "There still has been no sign of the League of Villains or the Shie Hassaikai. Should we not worry about these villains anymore?" It's good that no more villains have attacked. I think I made the right choice to come to Japan. (Y/n) thought happily like she did before when she first arrived. As (Y/n) was shopping. A tall figure spotted her and smiled. The figure walked away to inform their friends.

- (Y/n) POV-
I opened the door and sighed heavily. I hummed a small song as I put up the groceries. Just then I heard a knock on my door. "Just a minute please!" I called out, as I walked over to the door. "Can I help-" I stopped as I saw him. "Hello (Y/n). I'm terribly sorry that I haven't kept in contact with you." He said. "K-Kurogiri?" He smiled down at me. I let him in and shut the door before all hell went loose. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN SHOW UP HERE?! WHY DID YOU ALL LEAVE ALL OF A SUDDEN?! WHY DID YOU NOT VISIT?! WH-" I froze as he pressed his lips against mine. I pushed him off. "WHAT'S THE-" he kissed me again. "K-Kissing me-....Isn't going-....t-to...work-" I gave in and held him close. He laughed as he saw my flustered face. "You're adorable when your flustered and mad." He commented. I pouted and looked away. "You better explain yourself." I grumbled. "Yes, I should." He began to explain that he was a villain, that works for the League of Villains. Apparently, the LOV and Shie Hassaikai gotten into a fight, but someone else was targeting the two groups as well. They turned them into babies, that I know and love. Kurogiri had to find a helper (me) to take care of them, since he was working on finding a cure. Also that he couldn't take them all at once. Once he found a cure that caused everything to end. "I know this must be a lot to take in, but know that the love I have for you was real and hasn't changed. I truly do want to have you in my life. That is if you want me in yours still?" He asked. I held onto his hand. "Of course, I love you too." He smiled and kissed me. "If you're up to it. You can meet them." I nodded and he made three warp gates. I smiled dearly at them as they came out. "(Y/n)!!" A girl with two messy buns came up and hugged me. I didn't have to guess who it was. "Hello, my sweet Toga." I hugged her back. "Mommy." I looked down to see my little Eri. "*Gasp* Eri look how big you've grown. Still adorable as ever!" I picked her up and kissed her cheek. I looked to the side and spotted the two troublesome boys. "Shy little Tomura and tsundere Dabi." I smiled. "I'm not shy!" "I'm not a tsundere." They said. I laughed and gave them a hug. Tomura was hesitant to hug me, even though he had gloves on. "It's okay. You won't hurt me." I said to calm him down. He hugged tighter and I hummed. I soon met Jin and the others from the league of villains. "I'll try not to split, so you can see me." Jin said as he took his mask off. I smiled and patted his face. "Look how handsome you are." I giggled. He smiled and hugged me. I giggled as I looked at Kai. "So that mask did come to use." I giggled. He nodded and shyly looked at me. "Don't be shy." I held my arms out so he can hug me. He didn't hesitate and neither did the others. Rappa was overjoyed and he told me how much he missed me.
"Well I just bought groceries. Let's make a yummy dinner." I smiled happily. "Yes mom!" They called out. My eyes widen and I blushed. I laughed and we all prepared to make dinner. I'm happy! I have my family back and I'm not alone anymore. "Move it ashtray!" "You first crusty!" It may be rough around the edges, but we make it work. "Boys behave." They froze and nodded. "Awe look how cute we looked!" Toga jumped up and down as she went through the scrapbook. They may be villains but they still deserve to have love. Everyone should have a happy ending!

Hope you enjoyed it!
Sorry for the delay! ((´д`))
I'm sorry for my mistakes!ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ
Happy reading!

PLUS CHAOS!!ᕙ('▽´)ᕗ