3

I smiled brightly as me and the kids headed into the Zoo. "Remember everyone stay close together and no running off." I told them. "Yes (n/n)!" We got through the entrance and the little ones carried their own bags that held their lunch and other needs. I rented out a baby stroller for Eri since I didn't know how to cover her face from the bright sun. "Okay where should we start?" "Fishys!" Toga shouted. "Tigers" "Birds!" "Penguins..." "Lions." They shouted. I chuckled and quiet them down a bit. "Hmm we should start off with the fish then we can work our way around." They nodded and Hari held the door for me so I can bring the stroller in. "Thank you Hari. That's very sweet of you." I patted his head and he left with a smile on his face. "Woah so cute!" Toga said. Eri began to lean forward who was also amazed by the colorful fish. I laughed and we headed to the next place which was the sea lions. I saw a little statue and gather everyone around it. "Careful you guys." I laughed as Kendo and Dabi stood on top of the statue. I took a picture and we went to go see the birds. Kai like to see them but he also disliked the smell. "Look at the pretty birds Eri." I cooed. She jumped up and down and smiled. I took some pictures of the little ones smiling and reading the information about the birds.
We moved to the center of the zoo and took a break. "Bathroom break." I said as we saw the bathrooms. "Dabi and Kai you both keep watch of the boys while I take the girls in here. Can you both be big boys and do that for me?" They nodded and we went to the bathroom. As we all got out and decided it was time for a lunch break. "(N/n) can we have ice cream?" Shin asked while looking at the other kids happily munching on the frozen desert. I took out my wallet and smiled a bit. "Hmm we could eat ice cream or we could wait until we hit the gift shop." They began to discuss it over themselves and I laughed a bit. "Gift shop. Ice cream can wait." Kai and Tomura said. I nodded and we all threw our trash away.
Jin was excited to see the elephants, Kendo was happy about the bears and wished to fight one, Sako liked to see the giraffes, Dabi was amused by the lions, Tomura loved the Penguins, Hari was somewhat interested by the panthers, in all honesty they enjoyed going to the zoo. I got a group picture and many other photos. We made it the gift shop and the all separate to see what they could get. "Remember not to leave the store and nothing too expensive." I called out to them. I chuckled and held Eri. "What do you want Eri? What do you like?" I asked. She babbled and looked at toy bunny. "I'll get this for you. It's cute like you!" I gushed. Everyone got back and I gushed at their choices.
Toga-

Kenji-

Kenji-