2

I smiled as I watched the kids run in. "Morning (n/n)!" They greeted. I smiled, "Good Morning everyone! Now take out you notebooks. We are going to practice writing our names." I instructed. They nodded and began to write. I carried Eri and walked around to see how they are doing. I stopped as Tenko didn't write anything. "Tenko are you having trouble?" "I-I don't like my name..." I frowned and rubbed his back. "Well...do you have another name that you like?" I asked. He thought for a minute and nodded. "Tomura Shigaraki." I smiled and nodded. "I like that name. For now I'll call you Tomura." He smiled a bit and began to write.
"Alright little ones time to pass them to me." I announced. They all lined up and I looked through them. "Good job Toga. Nice work Kai..." i complemented all of them until I questioned Touya's. "Dabi?" "I don't like my name either...I like Dabi..." I nodded and patted his head. "Whatever you like best. Good job Dabi." He smiled a little and went to his seat. "Okay, let's start doing art. Draw whatever you like or that's on your mind." I said and they all began to chat with one another.
Once they were done they all showed me.
Kai- a drawing of a mask
Hari- him and Kai
Kendo- him winning a fight
Yu- a crystal
Tabe- food
Hekiji- him sitting down outside
Shin- him and his friends
Toga- her stabbing someone
Jin- him and some other dark figure
Dabi- him with a little boy with split red and white hair
Tomura- all might with an x over him
Sako- him doing magic
Kenji- a bunny
Shuichi- a video game character
"These are all creative! It's good you show how you really feel." I said. They smiled happily and thanked me. "It's time for lunch." They nodded and took out their lunch. Eri began to cry and I panicked as she peed on me. "W-Whoops I guess that's my fault." I put her down and saw Dabi and Tomura run over to me with the baby items. "Boys be careful or you-" they bumped into each other and the diapers got wet by the wipes. "Great going crusty!" "Da-" "Hey at least I helped ashtray!" They began to bicker with each other. "Hey! We do not call each other names. It's no one's fault okay. Now both of you hug it out." I said. They nodded and hugged. "Sorry (Y/n)." I sighed and reached in my bag. "I always carry an extra pair just in case." I smiled and changed Eri. She stopped crying and went to sleep. I cleaned the mess and looked at the time. "Nap time." I sang them a lullaby and I also fell asleep with them.
- Kurogiri POV-
In two weeks the villains will turn back to normal. I heard yelling so I went to go see what was happening. Tomura and Dabi began fight and before I can go in (Y/n) stopped them. She made them hug each other which was a surprise for me to see. 'She already has a personality of a mother. I wonder how this will affect her when they turn back to normal?' I went to my office and tried to figure out how to explain this to her when the time is up.

- back to you-
I laughed as Toga forced Twice and Sako to play tea party. I took pictures of them every now and then so I can make a scrapbook. It was a hobby of mine since I liked to look back on the old memories. I then heard crying. I looked at Dabi who's quirk finally came. "Dabi!" I rushed over to him but his quirk began to hurt him more. "I-it's hurts!" He cried. I began to cry since I hated to see children hurt. "Shhh...Dabi look at me. Listen to my voice." He looked at me with teary eyes. "You can stop it. Just breath in and out, do it with me." I began to breath in and out and he followed. Soon his flames went out and I smiled. "See all you need to do is breath. Let's get you fixed." I took out the first aid kit and wrapped the bandages on his arms and legs. "There all better." "Thank you (Y/n)..." he hugged me which was a surprise since he didn't like me to hug or carry him. I smiled and hugged back. "Hey i want a hug!" Toga pouted. "Me too!" Mustard said. I chuckled and told them to join in. "Careful of Eri." I warned. They all hugged me and we laughed. "Aww my sweet little students." I gushed.

We all went outside and I watched them play. "(Y/n) look!" I looked at Toga and she handed me some flowers. The others did the same as her. "Aww thanks everyone." I smiled. I began to make it into a crown. "So cute!" They all ran back to play. "Tabe don't put that in your mouth please!" I shouted. I then looked around seeing everyone happy. I then saw Toga sitting by a tree looking down at something. I walked over to her. "Toga what are you-" i stopped as she was drinking the birds blood. "Toga! Get that out your mouth. That's not good to touch a bird." She dropped it and began to cry a bit. "Aww sorry I yelled but that's not good to touch a bird, they carry many diseases." I said. I moved a strand of her hair out her face and she looked at me. "Y-You're not mad f-for drinking I-it's blood?" She asked while sniffling. I took out a tissue and shook my head. "It must be you quirk am I right?" She nodded. "You can't help it. Like with I said to Tomura, it's nothing to be ashamed of. If that's how you feel then that's fine. You are who you are." I cleaned her face and she smiled. "Can i have your blood?!" I chuckled and shook my head. "Maybe some other time, but don't do that again to any other animals. They are not healthy to drink blood from." She nodded and ran off to play with Kenji. I smiled and chuckled at her question. 'I wonder what will happen to these kids?'

"Bye (n/n)!" "Bye little ones! See you tomorrow." I left and went to the store so I can print the photos of my class. "It is still a mystery on where the League of Villains and the Shie Hassaikai are at. So far no crimes have raised up." The news reporter said. 'Hmm that's strange...well I'm still new to this place so I guess that's good that I don't have to worry about villains.' I walked out the store and went home to put the photos in the scrapbook. "Aww they look so cute!" I put the book down and thought of other things we could do tomorrow. I then had a great idea. "I gotta ask Kurogiri."

What is this wonderful idea you have in store for your little Villains?