4

12 days
Everyone already have their quirks

Me and little kiddos were reading a story together until Kendo sighed heavily. "I want fight! Especially Chisaki!" He whined. "Now Kendo we-" Kendo got ready to punch Chisaki until Tengai put a shield around him. I sighed and put my hand over my face. I have been having trouble with Kendo on making him behave. "Kendo go to the time out table please. Think about what you did." I said while walking him to the table. He pouted and did what I said. I patted his hair to comfort him a bit. We continued to read and after that they began to play with play-doh. I played with Eri as I watched over them. "Who's a cute baby? You are! Yes you are!" I cooed. She giggled and touched my nose. "M-Mama!" I stopped and my face paled. "E-Eri. No I'm not your mama." I told her but she just repeated it to me. I blushed a bit and laughed nervously. "I'm sure your mother will understand that it was an accident..." I carried her and hummed a tune to put her to sleep. "Look (n/n)!" I turned to Toga and saw her holding a play-doh knife. "That's amazing Toga." I smiled. I looked around and praised the kids. I looked at Kai's and my eyes widen. He was constructing a plauge mask with his quirk. "W-Wow Kai. That's a nice mask." "Thank you." He mumbled. I looked at Shins and smiled. "What do you think?" He asked shyly. "It looks very good Shin." He smiled at me sweetly and continued. I then turned to Toya who was making a heart. "Aww that's very cute Toya." I patted his head and I saw a blush erupted on his face. I chuckled at his blush and looked around to see everyone happy.

I took the kids to the park since they wanted to play with the new playground set. I smiled and pushed Eri on the baby swing. "(N/n) come push me!" Kendo laughed. I nodded and pushed both him and Eri at the same time. "(N/n) watch this!" I saw he was about to jump and Toya was walking in front of him. "Kendo wait!" I shouted but he jumped. I used my quirk and made a sand cloud to catch him. I released a sigh and made sure they were okay. "Kendo you have to be careful. You could've hurt both you and Toya." His eyes sadden and apologized. I smiled and patted his head. "It's okay buddy. I know you didn't mean it on purpose. Now go play." He smiled and joined Tengai.

At the end of the day I told Kurogiri what happened this morning with Eri. "I hope her mother understands." I nervously laughed. "Yes I-" "Eri doesn't have a mom-" Dabi covered her mouth and told her to be quite. "Huh?" I raised a brow. "Nothing. Toga says a lot of random things. Anyway you should go home." Kurogiri said  and walked me out. "O-okay." I drove home. 'What was he hiding? Why did Dabi shut Toga up? Why was Kurogiri so eager for me to go home?' I shrugged it off and went to go change. 'Whatever it is he must have an explanation. Maybe Eri doesn't have a mom? Wait (Y/n) just cool down. I'm sure things are fine.'