Chapter 1

"Ayumi!" Yuu's eyes fill with fear "Oh God no... Please no.. AYUMI!" Yuu runs I to the pile of rubble in search of Ayumi. "Hey kid! Don't go in there!" a voice calls out. Yuu ignores it.

"Ayumi... AYUMI PLEASE ANSWER ME!" "Hey kid, watch out!"

Yuu slowly opens his eyes to a white noise ringing in his ear. His vision slowly focuses and the ringing stops. "O-oh- Doctor! Doctor he's awake!" a woman calls. "Hello sir. I am doctor Z. Do you know where you are right now?" "I'm- I'm in the hospital.." "Very good, and do you know who you are?" "Yes. I am Yuu Otosaka- wait. Ayumi!" Yuu looks up at the doctor, praying his little sister is ok. The doctor looks down at his feet. "I'm sorry for your loss.

At Ayumi's funeral

"Are you alright?" a woman says, resting her hand on Yuu's shoulder. "I'm sure this has been rough for you,—" Yuu makes no movement, just keeps the same blank, terrified look on his face. "—but for her sake you have to keep moving forward with your life you understand?" The woman turns away. "There are many things in this world that time solves.. but it won't solve everything."

—————————————————————

This is my first time ever doing something like this so sorry if it's bad LMAO I'm trying my best. Sorry the first chapter is so short - also this starts from the scene where Ayumi was crushed by the falling building when her collapse ability activated