Chapter 2

Yuu walks through his apartment, shaking. "What do I do now? "He says in a panicked, shaky voice. "She's gone.. she- she was all I had" Looking at a picture of Ayumi, Yuu begins sobbing. "Ayumi.. AYUMI!" The boy falls to the floor in sorrow, clenching his fists and tucking his chest up to his knees. "Damnit.."

A week passes by and Yuu is a lot worse

*Knock knock* "Hello?" a small, gentle voice calls through the door. "Pardon my intrusion." A pretty girl, the same age as Yuu walks into the room. "O-otosaka?.. is that you?" No response. "I heard what happened to your sister, Ayumi. I'm so sorry, that must be horrible." Again no response "You should get out, it's not good for you to be kept up in the house like this!" The dead-eyed boy looks up at her. "Who are you?" he says. "I'm Shirayanagi Yumi, we went to school together.. you saved me from that truck. Do you remember?" Yuu hesitates "No." he says flatly. "You really shou-" "Why are you here?" he interrupts "Well.. I want to help you, Otosaka" Shirayanagi replies, slightly frightened. "Oh.." he says. "See, so let's head outsi-" "So you are going to run an errand? That's nice. I needed more food." Yuu interrupts, again. "Nuh-no.." she responds, confused of the situation. "Oh, okay. You can leave then." "No, Otosaka- why don't we go get pancakes! Like at the café we went to!" Shirayanagi says, more energetically. "But don't pancakes and ramen have the same amount of nutrition?" Yuu says with the same level of energy as when she first arrived. "Well, I suppose so.. but wouldn't it be nice to get out of the house and-" "If you're not going to help me then you can leave." Yuu says, slightly annoyed. "But this isn't good for you! You're depressed, Otosaka! You need help-!" Shirayanagi says, yelling "God, shut up!" Yuu shouts, kicking empty cups of noodles and water bottles at her. Shirayanagi looks up, scared and mad. "Coming here was a mistake. I wish you the best, Yuu Otosaka." She girl walks out of the house quickly to avoid another inconvenience. Yuu drops to the floor, panting, his house, scattered in empty food cups.

About a week later...

Yuu gets up from the couch to get food and realizes there is none left. Hm, looks like I'll have to go get some, sense nobody will get it for me. he thinks, putting on a jacket. There's a knock at the door, alerting the empty boy. *Sigh* "Looks like they're here for me." He looks through the peephole in the door to see three men outside. With his power he controls two of the guards to punch the other, and jump off the building. Exiting his apartment there is an old man whom appears to be confused. "I'll be gone for a while." Yuu says walking away hastily.

Authors notes:

Ok! Hi, sorry for not continuing this earlier. Track season started so it's been hard to make time. For those of you who have read my first chapter, thank you. I didn't think this would go anywhere, haha! (Damn that was cliche) I tried to make a longer chapter (not that it's actually very long LMAO) this time. Starting next chapter (or possibly the next) the story will be getting a lot more original and change from the actual storyline. Thank you for your patience!