Chapter 6

- Hi before I start this chapter I wanna apologize for not posting in so long. I was caught up with school and my own mental health. I also completed my 2nd season of track and pr'd a lot! Anyways, summer starts for me tomorrow afternoon (after my last 2 finals) so without further ado, enjoy your twisted little fan-fiction that you and me both know I put too much effort into.
——
(Also the story will prob become a little more mature as I myself have obviously matured so it appeals to me as well as my audience)
__________________________________

   The cops stood frozen, their guns still pointed at Yuu despite his efforts to have them stand down.

   "Oh well," says Yuu, "I gave you a chance. You have nobody but yourself to blame for what comes next." Without even a flinch from the psychotic brunette the bullets began flying back to the cops, striking each until they deceased. The few bystanders who were still in the area and that had witnessed Yuu's frightening power were frozen where they stood. Some's mouthes gaped open, some became sick from the sight of the cop's blown-apart bodies, and some just stood watching, not speaking, moving, or hardly even breathing. The stench of blood an guts filled the air, encouraging Yuu to leave the scene.

   However, just as he was about to walk away he noticed that one of the cops hadn't been finished off yet. Yuu recognized him as the man who called out to fire on him. As he watched the wan wince on the ground with his teeth clenched together, an idea came to Yuu's mind. Picking up the pistol he held it pointing to the man's head. The cop closed his eyes as he trembled with fear. Yuu let out a big smirk as his eyes widened and he mouthed the words fire~

   There was a loud bang as the cop yelled out in his final moments, but to his surprise there was no bullet in his head, and he was all but still alive. Upon opening his eyes he saw a bullet floating inches away from his forehead. The arm he was using to prop himself up while sitting on the ground gave way and he began to sob. Seeing this poor pathetic man wail before his eyes was too much for Yuu as he let out a menacing laugh. He allowed the bulletin to resume its corse, striking the man in the throat, and after a few struggled gasps of air, it was his end.

   Yuu dropped the pistol, which was still warm from releasing bullets, and carried on. While walking it occurred to him that his face was the last thing those officers had ever seen, and this made him grin. With one final sigh Yuu left for good, waving goodbye with one hand while his back was still facing the town, and the other in the pocket of his long, dirty, black jacket.

__________________________________
Theres a bug in my room pls help.
——
Also sorry for the short chapter i'm tired and don't want to stay up all night writing on Wattpad.