Chapter 5

With about a month of planning Yuu headed off in search of more ability wielders.

After weeks of searching he found someone with the ability to read others minds. After plundering from the now ability-less man Yuu discovered some useful information regarding someone's ability.

After traveling quite some distance Yuu found the man he was looking for. Yuu had plundered the man's ability but in fear of what Yuu had done to him he grabbed a key-chain from his pocket and whipped it out to reveal a knife.

Yuu attempted to fight back but with lack of training and skill during combat— along with any sort of ability to protect him he turned invisible. However this merely through off the man, confused, and changed the position of the blade close to Yuu's eye.

Not given enough time to react: the pocket knife smoothly skid down Yuu's face and across his eye.

He screamed in agony as his eye began to bleed and sting. He shot his hand up to his face to cover the wound, blood seeping through the cracks of his fingers. He cursed at the man which only frightened him more and sent him running off down a dirty ally way.

Yuu began to panic, breathing heavily and falling to the ground, his eye burning. The ground began to shake and crack around him, sending the people near by running into houses and under wooden benches.

Just as the ground began to crumble beneath Yuu, from around his eye sent a shock wave of pain through out his entire body, one so bad that he couldn't bare it and be passed out on the street.

Slowly and cautiously a crowd began to form around him. It was filled with people questioning what just happened, and a few on the phone, trying to get a hold of the police to report what had happened to Yuu, along with their near by surroundings.

Still slightly panicked some begin to suspect he was using magic, which wouldn't be too far off. Others thought he was cursed and some believed it was just a coincidence that an earthquake of some sort had sprouted up unexpectedly.

Regardless, everyone could agree that what had happened to Yuu Otosaka that day was not normal and that he should be first taken to the hospital, and then to the police station for questioning.

Upon awakening Yuu was released from the hospital and then escorted to the police station. However, knowing he had already spent too much time already he refused to go. A bullet was shot at him but before it hit the bullet magically began to float in the air. The police surrounding him began to stumble back. Afraid of what he might do one of them ordered "Fire!" and in seconds there was about 15 bullets all hovering around him. people were gasping all around him as he slowly turned the bullets around. The police, now shaking, began taking larger steps back until Yuu smirked and ordered the bullets shot back at them. "You're wasting my time," he said "let me go and I'll allow you to walk away with your lives."