Chapter 3

Sorry for the wait, I'm back now, however, updates on this might not be as frequent because I'm working on another story (which you should totally check out) called Nono-san, Take Me to the Moon.
_________________________________________________

Knock knock

"Excuse me sir, your pizza is here." a young woman says and walks away. "Hm. A salad?" Yuu looks up at the ceiling in his small box room. "I'll pass."

"It's getting boring here. I guess it'll be ok to go outside just for a little while." While walking Yuu finds a Takoyaki stand. "Hey, can I get one of those?" he says mutely. "Sure thing!"

"Hm, an arcade?" Yuu finds a game that he takes interest in and starts to play. "Ohh" we says with a lit up look on his face.

A couple days later

"Ahahahaha. Die! Die! Die! Die!" Yuu yells with a twisted smile on his face. "Die! Die! Die!"

The next day

"What a pain. Guess I'll wait." Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap .... "You've been playing for hours. Get out of the way!" "Huh?" One of the boys at the game says, "Hey punk, who do you think you are?!" "Just a law biding citizen." Yuu says mockingly. "A law biding citizen who assaults people with trash!?" "Yeah. It looked good on ya." "Why you- take him outside."

"Now you're gonna pay-" as the man goes to punch, Yuu takes over his body and punches one of the other guys. They begin to fight, all the while Yuu is remaining without a scratch on him. When all of the men are down he stabs the takoyaki stick into one of their legs. He yelps in pain before Yuu walks away, still uninjured.

Contusions fights broke out between Yuu and gangs but each time he got out without a scratch.

As his mentality began to slip away, he did too.

"Hey, what's this?" he looked town at the small package in his hand. "Oh.."

He found a place to sit where he wouldn't be seen and poured some white powder onto a piece of paper. He began to roll it up when a force suddenly slapped it out of his hands.

"Hey, what the hell-" he said with a raspy voice. Looking up he saw a girl with blonde-grey hair. Nao.... "If you do this you'll never go back. Your life would be over. Do you really want that?" "What are you doing here?" Yuu says, "I came to help you." "...Go away.." "Just come with me, I have something for you. If you don't like it I'll leave you alone forever. Just come with me. Please, Otosaka." Yuu agrees

When they reach the house Yuu begins to get suspicious. "Is this a trap?" No. It's not. Just wait in the couch or something."

While waiting Yuu falls asleep. "Otosaka. Hey, Otosaka, wake up." "Ai...yumi?" Yuu says still half asleep.

"I finished, eat up." Nao says calmly. She looked so patient, like she could wait forever. "Well, do you like it?" "This is..." Yuu's eyes widen as he starts to tear up. "A rice omelet..." Nao looks up at him, "do you like it?" "How..." Yuu's voice starts to crackle and tears start streaming down his face. "How could you do this to me!?" he looks at her, furious. "I.. I'm sorry Otosaka.. I just thought it would help-" "YOU THOUGH THIS WOULD HELP!? SHE'S DEAD. YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE HER PLACE." "No, Yuu I-" the ground begins to shake. "OTOSAKA CALM DOWN!"

No.. the collapse ability! I didn't know he plundered it. "Crap.." Nao runs out of the house just before it crashes to the ground. "OTOSAKA...!" she yells, running up to the now, destroyed house. "YUU!"

_________________________________________________

BOOM. CHAPTERS DONE. I made this during math while trying to pay attention so sorry if it's kinda hard to understand 😬 but wa-la I finally made another chapter so I hope you liked it. Also, I said this at the top but I probably won't post this as frequently. ALSO (×2) check out my other story-in-the-making: Nono-san, Take Me to the Moon. Thanks, bye!