Chapter 4

"YUU!" She yelled rushing into the crumbled house.

"What...? But this is- how do I have her ability!? This doesn't make any sense- Unless..." Otosaka looked down at his hand. It was bleeding and cut up from the crash but to him it didn't matter.

He placed his hand out infront of his face and thought hard about what he wanted to move. A shard of glass then whisked past his face and onto the ground in front of him.

"Ohh-ho-ho I see. This is my true ability." Otosaka let out a chilling laugh as he walked off the pile of rubble from the now-destroyed house.

"Otosaka! Are you ok?" Nao ran up to him, panting.

"Hey Tomori." "Hm?" "Sorry." Before she had time to react Otosaka's eyes had lit up as he possessed her body.

"Wha.. what the- Otosaka? Otosaka where are you!" "Hm, so it does work like that." Otosaka thought. "Damnit. He must of figured out his true ability. The plunder of other abilities. This could be bad."

"Plunder huh? So it's true then. I really can steel anyone's abilities."

"Damn." Nao says, running down the path that led to the house.

Now ability-less, she had no way of defense against Yuu. She would have to get help.

"With this I can practically do anything." Yuu laid down on the ground and looked up at the stars.

"If I plundered enough abilities maybe I could even take over the world!" he let out a ln evil-like laugh. "Yeah~ that's what I'll do.."

_________________________________________________

I'm sorry it's a short chapter, I am working on 2 other stories (which you should totally check out) and I'm having a lack of motivation. I've also been really invested in a story I've been reading so I've been spending time on that. I'll try and have a longer chapter out next time.