Chapter 32

Midoriya's POV

Another week pasted, my back no longer bothered me either, it was such a relief. Other things began to run their course though.

Shoto laid me onto the bed carefully and crawled on top of me. "I'm glad that you're feeling better now." He rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

I blushed. "It's all thanks to you that I'm better now."

He smiled sadly before he kissed my forehead softly. "I hope you don't mind me asking but I've been thinking about this for a while now. It's not something I'd preferably like to do though but this may be the only way." He sat up and pulled me up with him. He sounded serious.

"What is it?" I asked with concern.

"If this isn't something you want, I won't force you but please think about it." He said. What could he possibly be thinking about I wondered. "I don't ever want to see you get hurt again, you are so fragile and I wasn't there to protect you when you needed me the most."

"Shoto, that wasn't your fault, I know that." I tell him. "You're the reason I'm still alive, remember?"

He shook his head. "I wanted to ask you if you'd consider becoming a vampire? You wouldn't have to worry about getting sick or dying. It would take three days to complete the transformation." He grabbed my hands and pulled them to his chest. "You could really stay with me forever."

"Shoto, I..." He cut me off.

"Please think about it." He begged. "I can't promise that it won't be painful to be turned but I'll try to be as gentle as I can be. I've never-"

"Shoto, I was going to say yes." I smiled softly at him.

He looked up at me with a sad but relieved expression.!Tears welled in his eyes. "You don't know how happy I am to hear that."

I giggled. "Why would I ever turn down an offer to be with you forever?" I raised up onto my knees and wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him into my chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist. A moment later, he let go and pulled away from me. I sat back down in front of him. "Shoto?"

He leaned forward and pulled my shirt off my shoulder and embraced me. "I'm sorry if this hurts."

I relaxed my body, pulling his head closer to my neck. "It's okay." I closed my eyes, and wrapped my arms around him. I rested my chin on his shoulder. "As long as it's you, I'll be just fine." He said. "I love you, Shoto."

"I love you, too." His whispered before he bit into my skin. I whimpered and buried my face into his shoulder. The pain I was feeling felt like I was being burned by fire all throughout my body, this was hell compared to Kacchan biting me.

I tried to hold back my tears as he continued, he applied more pressure with his teeth. I gripped the back of his shirt. My body trembled but I tired to endure. The longer it went on, the more painful it became. "To-doroki!! It hurts!!" I cried out. Tears rolled down my cheeks and onto his shirt. "Shoto..." I squeaked.

He held the back of my head and rubbed my back softly, but it didn't relieve the pain. Every passing second felt like an eternity, the pain became so bad that I passed out.

Todoroki's POV

Izuku's arms fell from around my body, he laid limp in my arms. Once I was finally done, I lifted his head up. Izuku's body fell backwards onto the bed but I easily caught him just before he hit the pillows. I held his head up with one hand and his torso up with my arm. "Izuku?" I called out to him, but he was unresponsive. "Izuku!?" I laid him onto the bed and put my ear against his chest.