Bonus: Name prank

No PoV

It has already been months since Seraphine and Nate got together and became official, while the two never really liked calling each other by pet names like 'hon', 'baby','babe' or any of those cheesy pet names, But Nate liked Calling Seraphine by her nickname Sera which Nate has been calling her since they were both children.

Nate has been Calling her this for so long that she got so used to it that it kinda frlt weird hearing Nate say her proper Name.

Using this knowledge Nate was going to try and see a prank that he saw on the Net of a girlfriend calling her boyfriend by his proper name and seeing how he would react.

So during one of their 'stay at home' dates Nate placed a camera on a small flower pot to record the entire prank.

Currently Nate was a watching a Netflix show called 'The Witcher' while Seraphine was busy making Snacks for the two of them, Nate then looked at the camera and laught a little as he began to execute his plan.

"Hey Seraphine can you get me my Dorito's? Thanks." Nate said.

Seraphine was shocked to hear this and stopped what she was doing.

"N-Nate... what did you say?" Seraphine asked with panic in her voice.

"Uhhh... Can you get my Dorito's?" Nate asked faking ignorance.

"N-No before that... y-you called me Seraphine." She said.

"Yeah... because thats your name... isn't it Seraphine?" Nate asked.

"Did I do something wrong!?" Seraphine panicked as she ran towards Nate and sat beside him.

"What are you talking about Seraphine?" Nate asked once more.

"A-Are you mad cus I cancelled our date a few weeks ago, I'm sorry!" Seraphine said.

"Look Seraphine I don't know what your talking about, I just asked you to bring my dorito's." Nate said trying his hardest not to laugh.

"...What day is it today!?" Seraphine said in a panicked tone as she checked her calendar if she forgot something important.

Suddenly the door to the house opened to reveal Levy with a smile.

"I'm home!" She said happily.

"Welcome back Levy." Nate said.

However much like Seraphine, Levy paniced and ran towards Nate.

"B-Bro, what did you call me?" Levy asked.

"Uhhh... Levy?" Nate said.

"DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?" Levy said in a panic.

"Seraphine what's going om with both of you today?" Nate said.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH US, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, WHY ARE YOU NOT USING SERA AND LEV!?" Both girls asked as they were now on the verge of tears.

"I don't know what your talking about, SERAPHINE and LEVY are your Names." Nate said.

"BUT YOU NEVER USE THEM!" Levy said crying.

"ARE YOU MAD AT US? JUST TELL US SO WE CAN FIX IT, PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT US NATE!?" Seraphine said crying.

"Guys... guys... GUYS STOP CRYING!" Nate said as both girls stopped.

"Sheesh if I knew you were this sensitive about it then I wouldn't have done tgeorank in the first place." Nate said.

"P-Prank?" Seraphine asked.

"Nate then stood up amd grabbed the small camera.

"It was only gonna be a harmless prank on you Sera but I didn't expect Lev to come as well, sorry." Nate said witg a wrly smile.

""YOUR SO MEAN!"" Levy and Seraphine yelled.

============================
Saw this prank on YT and decided to make a chapter of it haha.

Stay safe and stay home.

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!