1|Lacking memory

The water bender looked at her husband, and stroked his arm to wake him up. "Sweetie," she whispered while trying not to wake their young son.

The Avatar then woke up, "Ah- who are you?" He exclaimed, she went towards him.

"Sweetie, don't worry. It's me, everything's okay." She was about to kiss him, but he pushed her away to her shock.

"Who's 'me'?" He asked, she rolled her eyes slightly.

"Y'know, your wife." She laughed, he glared at her.

"Wife?! Where's Monk Gyatso? Maybe he can explain why I have a strange woman in my room!" He got up, she then realised he didn't recognise her.

"Sweetie, do you recognise me?" She asked, he looked at her.

"No, and stop calling me 'Sweetie'." He shuddered slightly, she nodded while looking at the ground solemnly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can't be serious, he doesn't remember you?!" The male non bender asked his sister, she sighed.

"I'm being serious, he even thinks Monk Gyatso is still alive." She started to cry a little, he did too.

"Me and Suki will be there in a moment, I'll just call Zuko and Toph." He mentioned, she nodded.

"Got it, I'll be here." She told him, looking at hers and her husband's son.