𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

"Can i-

"Can i-."

Lucilles whole body was shaking.

She was curled up in her brothers arms, sitting in Mr. Malfoys desk chair. Her body was trembling- scared of multiple things at the same time.

She was also scared if she had killed him. It wasn't the fact that he would be dead, it would be the fact that she did it. She killed him, and although he deserved to die it hurt heart to know she could do something so cruel.

"It was Jack- wasn't it?" Draco asked, breaking the silence and the way Lucille flinched as soon as she heard his name made Cedric and Dracos heart hurt.

Her tears had stopped, her face was buried into Cedric chest not ready to face the world. She just gave a simple nod, wanting this ache between her legs to get soothed.

"Can you- give us some time alone?" Draco whispered, nervously biting his nails.

Cedric didn't argue- which surprised Lucille but she couldn't focus on that. He only stood up, and handed Lucille in Dracos arm. Cedric exited the office- leaving Draco and Lucille by themselves.

And Lucilles breathe hitched in her face.

No matter what she did- she knew she'd always feel something for the blonde that had now wrapped his arms tightly around her thin body. She knew that no matter what he told her, no matter if she saw him with another girl- she'd always want him to be happy. Of course she'd exit wherever she was, but as long as he was happy with the girl, she wouldn't bother trying anymore.

Draco was standing up, the sudden movement making her flinch and her tears welled back in her eyes at his touch. She missed it, dearly. When he sat her down on her desk, he grabbed a cloth and hesitated before looking up.

"Can I-." He cut himself off, not wanting to even think about Jack touching her. "Can I clean you," he mumbled gently, and she was giving a mere nod, before lifting her hips letting him take off her sweatpants.

And the marks that were on her hips and waist made his eyes fill up with regret even more. He carefully slid her underwear down, and hesitated before spreading her legs and looking straight ahead at her stomach, not wanting to make her uncomfortable at all.

He would never make her uncomfortable.

His ice cold hands on her thigh made her actually relax, and he took notice on how her shoulders slightly swooned down, her eye lids fluttering shut and her body un-tensing. But when he started to clean her up, she winced, a light sob escaping her plump lips and it made Draco rise to his feet and kiss her.

He kissed her like she'd never been kissed.

But he was also cleaning her up in the process. It was a mere distraction, but to Lucille it meant everything to her. Her hands found their way into his hair, her eyes releasing a tear and she closed her eyes again, soaking up his touch with everything that she had left in her.

Their mouths moved in sink, Lucilles small hands tugging at his strands of hair giving him the slightest bit of pleasure. He rubbed the cloth on her one more time before tossing it somewhere else, not breaking the kiss while pulling her sweatpants back up along with her underwear.

And he pulled her back into his arms, her legs straddling him and when he took notice of the tears that were falling down her face he wiped them away, kissing her even deeper and held his hand her cheek, rubbing it so gently that she wanted to stay in his arms forever.

She pulled away for breathe, her head pulling away from his and her lips still quivered. His heart ached for her, and he didn't want to probe her with questions but he knew that he needed to.

"Can you tell me what happen?" He whispered, stroking her cheek and bringing her face back to his softly, but he didn't land his lips on hers like he wanted to.

She took in a deep breathe, and finally got the courage to explain to him. "He was mad at me for what you did to him-." She choked up, a hurt sob escaping her throat. "He tried to- tried to ra-." She couldn't take it, couldn't take saying that word and when he knew what she was going to say he clenched his fist.

But he also pulled her into his chest, and let her sob.

And he didn't care that his shirt would have snot on it- or heart tore tears. All he cared about was that she was in his arms, safe and now there was only one question that was lingering in his mind.

"Lucille why was there blood all over you?" He whispered, and she didn't bring herself off of his chest when she answer.

"I stabbed him."

Her voice wavered, it came out as broken as she was. She was shaking her head no repeatedly, trying to shake the memory of his body colliding with hers- leaving her no choice was slam the knife into his skin.

"You- is he dead?" He question, shock and surprise plastered on his face.

"Do you think I know? I ran. If I hadn't stabbed him he would've-." She let out an exasperated sigh into his chest, her eyes hurting from crying so much. She sunk her body towards his, her exhausted body.

"Darling I'm sorry." He stroked her hair soothingly. "I'm sorry I left- I'm sorry you had to go through all of that again- I'm so fucking sorry." He whispered, holding her in his arms while she sunk into his touch.

She didn't tell him that it was okay- because it definitely wasn't. If they had worked out everything in her living room that evening- she would've shown up to work. But would it have stopped anything? He could've shown at any time and she wasn't blaming Draco for Jacks actions but it wasn't okay.

None of what he did was okay.

He violated her- forcefully shoved himself inside of her body that didn't want to be touched by him. He had made marks on her body that wasn't supposed to be there- that made her question her body horribly.

"Lucille I'm sorry." He apologized again, making her raise her head off of his chest. "I didn't mean what I said. What we did- it wasn't meaningless. I'll admit it to you. I did grow feelings and i was scared but- but please forgive me." He begged her, and she was releasing another sob, and just wrapping her arms around his body.

"I do- I forgive you." She told him, and it made him want to twirl her around but he couldn't- because she was hurt.

"I'll kill him- if he isn't already dead I swear I'll kill him." He stated, bringing his hand back up to her cheek and she didn't even think about flinching.

She didn't think she'd ever flinch with him.

-

-

-