𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

"It- it is

"It- it is."

Draco couldn't sleep at all.

He had been trying to get some sleep so he wasn't tired for work in the morning but he couldn't. Because Lucille hadn't shown up to work in two days- he didn't blame her.

But the thing he heard gave him a gut twisting stab of pain.

She switched positions.

Lucille works for somebody else. His name was known as Ezra, but Draco had never had one encounter with him and the fear of her taking a liking to him was getting to him. But what made it even worse was that he couldn't blame her- the way he screamed at her was still displayed in his mind and it hurt.

She wasn't lying when she told him that she hoped he found a better assistant. That she wouldn't answer her door if he came knocking but he wanted to, so bad. He wanted to apologize countless times for hurting her- and the scowls he gave himself didnt help.

He lost the girl who admitted that she fell in love with him.

Nobody had ever told him that- nobody had ever even made him do the things he did for her but he wasn't complaining when it came to Lucille.

And he was not looking for another assistant.

He wouldn't. Not when the only assistant he liked was running through his mind and wouldn't leave. She was like a drug- and he made no moves to get rid of her.

But instead, he drove her away.

So here he was, entering the ministry when a certain brown headed boy came into his eyesight. Draco had his suitcase in one hand and- one of Lucilles barrett's in his other hand.

Draco could recall the last time he had seen Theodore Nott, but either way they both met up and have eachother a hug.

Until Lucille entered the ministry.

Her outfit hugged her curves- a cream colored tennis skirt and a right white blouse. But the way she was walking and slurring her words as she talking to Cedric made Draco immediately know she was drunk.

His heart let out a stab of pain.

"How've you been mate?" Theodore questioned him and it snapped Draco out of his trance, looking back at Theodore. "You know I met with Lucille and Lizzie? From hogwarts- oh I think that's Lucille right there."

"It- it is." His tone was laced with sadness, and he couldn't stop from clutching onto her hair pin tighter. "That's great."

"Yeah," Theodore squinted his eyes and looked at Draco. "But odd enough when I mentioned you, she ran."

His heart seemed to stop.

She was walking away, walking towards the elevator and he couldn't bare it anymore. Tears were stinging his eyes and all of his surrounding were being drowned out as he went after her, following up the stairs and heading for her new bosses room.

He didn't even tell Theodore bye before he ran up the stairs, his feet not stopping once. He couldn't bare it- she was drunk- anything could happen. Anything could happen and she could say something she didn't mean and he could force himself onto her-

His breathing stopped just by the mere though.

This is all my fault.

Tears were threatening to fall out of his eyes, and when he finally reached the third floor where Ezras room was held, he watched as she was skipping happily down the hallway to him.

Ezra was stood outside of the door waiting for her.

His Lucille.

His lip quivered when he saw her giggle and walk up to him. "Hi, I'm Lucille. But you can call me Lucy for short." His heart cracked. "Your kind of cute."

He only watched as Ezra smirked down at her. "And your clearly drunk."

"That doesn't mean we can't kiss." Draco knew she wasn't in her right mind but it was hurting him to much. Because now her hands were settled on his chest through his suit, and he only kept his eyes on her. "I'm trying to have fun."

A tear leaked out of Dracos eye.

"I'm your boss." Ezra told her sternly and she only frowned up at him. "You need to get to work."

"Okayyyy," she giggled and slipped past him. "But I wouldn't mind if you touched me."

Oh.

Draco had no choice but to leave and only watch as they both stepped in the room, his eyes welling up with more tears. It's like his heart dropped to the floor- hearing her tell him things like that. Things she'd never said to him before- she told him that he could call her Lucy.

The nickname that Draco always thought was cute on her. Because Cedric and Liz always called her Luce most of the time, so when he finally worked up enough courage to call her 'Lucy' she never wanted him to call her Lucille again.

But now somebody else could be calling her that.

He didn't even realize he was full on sobbing by the time he had reached that stairs. But, there stood Theodore Nott, who could tell his best friend was off. And he was definitely right after seeing how red Dracos nose, cheeks, and eyes had become while tears streamed down his face.

He knew it was his fault, but did he really deserve that?

For her to tell someone else- while she wasn't even in the right headspace- that they could touch her body?

"Draco-."

"I don't need your pity." He cried, walking past Theodore trying to stop his lip from quivering. "Whatever she told you yesterday was true- I'm an awful person. I didn't deserve her when I had her, and I certainly don't deserve her now."

Theodore was running after him, trying to figure out what was going on between him and this girl. "She didn't tell me anything." He told him, opening the door to his office. "She ran as soon as I mentioned you-."

"I can't fucking blame her!" He sobbed, throwing his suitcase on the floor watching as it nearly snapped in half. "I did everything I wasn't supposed to go. I yelled at her- told her to leave me alone and I didn't mean a single ounce of it-."

Theodore was clutching onto his friend, holding Draco as he cried on the floor. "Draco I really think if you talk to her she'll understand," he tried to comfort Draco, but he didn't understand how Lucille worked.

"You don't get it," Draco sniffled, his eyes still watering. "She's been hurt. She won't ever forgive me after the way I yelled at her."

Why couldn't this be the one thing that I didn't fuck up?

-

-

[your probably mad at Lucille but she won't do anything with Ezra.]