𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻🪴

[mature content.

Got a lot of questions yesterday on why I didn't update temptation, and that's because I'm gonna finish this book before I update on any other story.]

"What-

"What-."

Draco knew exactly why Lucille said that.

He wasn't stupid, he knew she wasn't putting on any weight. He knew what belly fat looked like and he knew that her breasts had been getting bigger.

But it still pissed him off to hear her say that- to think that even for a second, that if she developed in a bigger size that he wouldn't love her anymore. Because that wasn't true at all- he couldn't care less if she was skinny or not.

He fell in love with everything about her- including her body but that doesn't mean that if it changed, he wouldn't love her anymore. He definitely would, it didn't matter what she looked like. He'd seen her at her worst- he'd seen her crying in her bed, he'd seen her body with the marks that Jack left on her and he'd even helped her clean it up.

So he didn't care what her body decided to develop to.

But now- he was staring at her belly. They had been laying side ways, Lucille pulled to his chest and covering her stomach. But he jerked away, looking at the slight bump in her stomach. It was clear as day- but he knew how Lucille thinks. He knew that she thought he didn't like her body anymore because he hadn't touched her lately.

That was only because he just wanted to cuddle her.

Draco couldn't lie- Lucille had absolutely turned him soft for her. So he just wanted to hold her, feel her warmth and their bodies colliding in a heart felt way. It's not that he didn't want to touch her, he wanted to touch her everyday all day. But he didn't want her to think he was with her for her body.

"Draco I didn't mean-."

"I know damn well what you meant, Lucille." He clamped his hand on her thigh, his rings digging into her skin. "I've already told you- I don't fucking care what you think about yourself, it'll always be different from me."

He tossed the covers over his head, spreading her legs for her and she gasped out- because they were both naked. The only she was wearing was a thin pair of underwear and she knew that Draco would rip them if he was angry.

Which he was.

"What-." She cut herself off with a moan when he rubbed her clit through her underwear, her arousal already spreading. "Draco-."

"You want me to touch you?" He looked up at her with him still underneath the sheets. "Then I will." His teeth took her underwear in his mouth, before ripping it and his hands tossed them on the ground. "You need to understand that you," he pushed his thumb inside of her core, his cold fingers causing her to moan again. "Are fucking perfect."

He took his thumb out, before completely devouring her like she was his dinner. His tongue slipped inside of her while he continued to rub her clit harshly.

The moan that escaped her mouth was like sound to his ears, to hear her panting for breath as her hands slid into his hair and tugged, pushing his head deeper into her entrance. Waves of pleasure shot through her body, her chest heaving for air as he worked her pussy.

He tore his mouth away, licking his lips and didn't hesitate to push a finger inside of her, a deep moan leaving her mouth as he did so.

"I want you to remember this," he sucked on her clit before pulling away again. "I want you to remember this when you think that I don't want to touch you- that I don't want to touch whats mine." He took his other hand and slapped her clit, a whimper leaving her mouth as his fingers still worked inside of her. "Say it, Lucy."

She gaped her mouth open, her legs stretching and her orgasm was near- but she knew if she didn't answer him then she wouldn't feel what she wanted to. "It's yours-." She rasped out, a sudden cry leaving her lips as she felt his rings connect to the outer lip of her entrance.

He slipped his finger out, before adding a second one and watched her grip onto the sheets with her other hand, her left one still in his hair. He connected his mouth back to her clit, sucking roughly as his teeth grazed over the sensitive skin.

"Draco- Draco I'm gonna-." Her legs shook and her back arched as he took his fingers away, instantly pushing his tongue inside of her and curling it at her exact sweet spot.

His hands landed on her waist, lifting her back even more to arch and pulling her core towards his face and more as she finally felt the coil snap within her, her orgasm washing over her body and Draco lapped her up with his mouth as hard he could.

She became highly sensitive down there, so she pushed his head away and watched him sit up, the blanket falling over his back again and he pushed his hands on each side of her head, leaning down and pushing his lips into hers.

She cupped his face, wanting to deepen the kiss until he pulled away.

"Lucille.." he looked back down at her stomach, a glint in his eyes. Because he didn't mind if she was pregnant- it would make him the happiest man in the world. "Your not.. putting on weight."

He was trying to describe it the best he could- but he'd never done this before. He'd never even thought about getting a girl pregnant- but with Lucille he didn't mind at all.

"But we were- I was taking the vials-." She looked into his eyes. "And- and I don't even know if you want kids-."

"Lucille stop." He demanded, gripping her chin roughly. "If you are- pregnant, we'll get through it. I.. wouldn't mind if you were." He gulped out and grabbed his wand. "Lets do the spell?"

She looked at him with hesitation in her eyes. If she was- she had to be a little ways far along because she was already devolving a bump on her. And it scared her, to even think about a child. It scared her to the brim- going through what every other mother had to go through.

"Okay," she spoke softly, barely above a whisper.

He took his wand and sat up, pushing his wand to her stomach gently and mumbled a certain spell that would be able to signify if she was pregnant.

She felt a little heart beat course through her body.

-

-

-