Chapter Three

"Hi!"

He was wearing a plain black shirt and faded jeans. His eyes were hazel brown and his hair was side-swept. Medyo messy ung hair niya even with his undercut hairstyle. He also has this weird tattoo symbol forming a simple bow and arrow in his collarbone. Mukhang may foreign blood ito.

"Nakakatunaw yang titig mo, Margo. Sunduin daw kita sabi ni Nix. come with me, I'll take you to them. Apollo." he offered his hands with a smile. I accepted and nodded.

"Thankyou, but I can handle myself. Kung ano man ang sinabi ni Nix sa iyo, don't bother, you don't have to take the responsibility of baby sitting." I smiled and left him hanging. Medyo nalungkot ako. Hindi kasi comfortable kapag inutos lang to ni Nix. Akala ko pa naman nakipag kaibigan talaga siya. I sighed.

Nix on the other hand, had been training here ever since he started high school. It's a given na dito sa Academy mag aaral ang mga trainees. Kaya siguro kilala ng mga estudyante si Nix rito.

Nix has been attending to school with the time he got. Minsan isang buwan siya babalik sa Wales, at isang taon siya dito sa Fort Valley. Required din siya ng proper training since aspiring attendant siya.

I ordered carbonara for lunch and headed straight to an empty table. Upon sitting down the whole cafeteria became quiet. With all the ruckus, I looked at what the students were looking at and saw someone in front of me, smiling.

A red-headed girl wearing the designated uniform. And gross, her make up doesn't suit her. Tell me, kelan pa nag approve ang academy na pwedeng gumamit ng make-up? Seriously? May mga pabida pala talaga kahit wala ka namang ginagawa. Kailangan ko itong sabihin kay tita Eleanor.

"Hi dear, I saw you yesterday with Nix. Wanna be friends? Mika Miller by the way." She offered her hands as I accepted it. Mukha naman itong mabait eh. Kidding. She doesn't even have a bit of decency, and looks mabait? does she look mabait? Whatever. She'll do for now. Let's play, Mika. Show me how my academy have been moving for the past ten years.

Kailangan kong malaman anong nangyare sa academy ko. You heard that right, MY academy. Ako ang nagpatayo nito. Woah, yabang mo na Margo. Lol.

"No problem." I smiled.

Sinubukan kong umupo pero.

"Shit" I cussed as I heard her laugh. Ah shit, I should've known better. Oh wait, Of course I knew better. Pfft, Psycho. Sorcerers ang mga ito so why should I be afraid? I've experienced more. She put her mouth close to my ears and whispered.

"Don't go playing around my territory too much kung ayaw mong ma drop out. And please, wag kang magpabebe sa harap pa ni Nix? Gosh, the nerve." She said eyeing me from top to bottom. Nix? Oh god, don't tell me he's popular in my own academy. I'm so going to scold that kid. Kidding.

On another note, hindi ako makagalaw sa kinatatayuan ko. Para bang na co control niya ang bawat galaw ko. If she has the ability to control whatever she wishes, Then I am able to break free from it. I am special after all. Woah ang yabang mo na talaga Margo hehe. Alam ko namang I can break free from this manipulation easily. But come on, lets have some fun. Let's tease her, since she did it first.

"Do yourself a favor and give that table a little greeting." She smiled again. I have absolute control of every bit of my body. I'm just going with what she wants to happen.

I began to flip the tray of food at their table.

"Hey! Watch it!" Galit na sabi ng babaeng nakaupo sa table. Natapunan ito ng sabaw. Sorry sis. Her fault.

Knowing what her next move is, I took control over my body. Muntik ba namang tanggaling ang damit ko jusko. Kahit papano I still have some decency.

I stopped my body and just stood there waiting for the reaction of the girl who took over my body. She slammed her hands on top of their table. I thought so. I looked at her and gave her a grin. She looked shocked. Dapat lang.

Hindi ko muna pinansin ang natapunan ko ng sabaw at dere deretsong pumunta sa babaeng yun. I locked her eyes unto mine and used it to paralyze her body. She completely froze and fear was evident in her face. Pfft! Dork!

"Hi! What was your name again? oh right. Mika!" I giggled as I approached her. Nakatingin lahat ng estudyante samin.

"Was that it? Your ability? Pfft, I myself cant even call it Magic!" I snorted. What? It was weak. Tinanggal ko ang effect ng paralyzation sakanya at napaupo ito sa takot. Hinawakan ko ang baba nito at hinarap ang mukha niya sakin.

"Did you really think your stupid prank would work against me?" I asked. All the other students gossiped and mumbled. Para bang hindi sila makapaniwala sa ginawa ko. As for Mika, the fear in her eyes never seem to leave. Umalis ako sa harap niya at umupo 2 tables away from her.

"This is a warning Mika. Try this again to other students and you'll see." Releasing my magic, I held my hand out and created a cyclops thrice as tall as me. Nagsitayuan ang mga estudyante malapit samin at tumakbo papunta sa gilid. Cyclops are my favorite. They were the first mythical creature I have created.

"Chimmy, teach her a lesson for me." I commanded the cyclops. Yes, chimmy ang tawag ko rito. Galing noh, binigyan ko pa siya ng pangalan hehe. The cylcops walked towards the lady in distress when a loud thud silenced the whole cafeteria.

"My Cyclops." I blurted. My cyclops was slashed. My very cyclops crumbled in front of me.

"That's enough." A familiar voice erupted from behind and a man with a large scythe emerged. I pouted.

"You just ruined the fun Zeke." Looking straight into his eyes, he showed no emotion. As much as I want to get angry at him for crashing at my party, I let it go.

Sa inis, bumaba ako sa kinauupuan ko at pinuntahan ang table na natapunan ko ng sabaw. I still have to apologize. Mabait parin naman ako kahit na ganito ugali ko.

"Hi, sorry nga pala." I spoke as I took my handkerchief from my pocket and handed this to the girl in front of me who smells like bulalo.

Hindi siguro sila makapaniwala sa nangyare dahil hanggang ngayon ay nakanganga at nakatingin parin ang mga ito sakin. Seriously, ganon ba talaga ako kaganda? hehe.

"You're insane"