Continuing chapter 2

*continuing*
AT-I'm going to change Hiraku's personality a bit because I had serious writers block and got some suggestions as to how to continue. sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

Jade's POV

Everyone was staring at me. The guys was staring at me, while the man who I knew was Eisuke Ichinomiya, also the hot guy Hiraku's father, had a devious glimmer in his eyes. He the clap his hands and said "Well as you know you know belong to Hiraku. You tell anyone about the auctions and there will be consequences."

"Did I miss anything?" Eisuke asked into the room. Hiraku's look seemed to have hardened. He came out with a cold voice and said "You can't do anything without the permission of a guy from this room. And you must do everything your told."

"Ok. One, I'm not stupid enough to tell any one about the auction. Two, I kinda guessed that the being owner think kinda ment I had to do what I'm told" I replied with sass lacing my tone. I was never one for being easily controlled. I would always talk back if I wanted to. I smirked seeing the slightly dumbfounded looks on all the guys faces. They've probably never had anyone talk back to these guys before. Hmm.... this might just go better than I thought.

~~~~ time skip: brought by my hate for geometric proofs ~~~~

Hiraku's POV

It's been a couple of days now since Jade was bought from the auctions(an:I didn't know what to do so I just skipped some time). I let myself slip around her sometime by accident. The first time I met her I acted like I would with the guys when our dads weren't around. I can't let my dad see how I really am, it would disappoint him. There's a reason I don't go around girls, or a lot of people for that matter, when with my dad. I'm not really a cold person......... well unless it's with those damn groupies. What the f***k do those woman want anyways? Don't they have any self respect? I get the whole admiration thing, but they just goo to far with the comments and the squealing, not to mention they're just to dang loud.

Anyways Jade's has fit in great with everyone in the pent house. She tends to talk back and finds a lot of loop holes when we 'order' her to do something but her attitude is a refreshing change around here. She can be really stubborn. For some reason I just like how she acts, I would never admit it to anyone though. You like her. No I don't. Yes you do, you said you liked her. I'm not having this argument with myself, and I said I liked her attitude not her those are to completely different thoughts. Riiiight....... because you know you can like her attitude and not her, just admit that you looovvvvee her. Shut up. Why you gotta be sooo ruuude, don't you know I'm your thoughts tooooo, marry that girl-. Now that song's stuck in my head. (An: that song is "rude")

I began to walk into the pent house still having my weird argument in my mind. I needed something to get my mind off of Jade. Speaking of the pretty little devil-stop that I don't like her- I walked into the lounge and saw her playing poker with the dads. I decide to just stay at the door entrance and watch. She's really good at this. Geez admiring stalker much? Shut up. She already beat out mostly everyone and is now going mostly agains Soryu. I stay thee watching until Ayato comes up next to me and says "you gonna admit your loooovvvvee yet?"

That damn idiot. He's right though. I don't like her sure she's nice, funny, and has no lack in the looks department- Wait what am I thinking?!?! Your thinking you like how amazing she is dumb ass. She makes me thing too much. I hadn't noticed that Ayato was staring at me throughout my internal battle until he said "trying to find a way to lie? If you don't want her than I can go for it right?"

Wait 'go for it'? What it that suppose to mean?!?! It means he's gonna try and take my girl. Stop him you idiot. I turn to ask Ayato what he ment by that only to see that he's not next to me anymore. I look around and see that he's walking towards Jade. For some reason the way he's looking at her annoys me. Your so dense with your feelings.

Jades POV
I was playing cards with Mr. Oh when Ayato came up behind me and whispered in my ear "how about la-"

"Ack! da fuck are you doing that for?" so I don't like it when people whisper in my ear. It's not my fault I have sensitive ears. I turn to look at him with a death glare. He has fear flashing across his face before he returns to his signature smirk.

"So our little Jade has sensitive ears. I'll have to remember that." He says mischievously. Crap that face, what's he planing? I don't like where this is going. Right when I was about to come out with some snappy remark/warning I hear heavy footsteps. Everyone in the room turns to see.......
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Yeah I'll leave it there. Who do you think is stomping in? How much do you wanna bet that you'll be surprised? Sorry for updating late I had maps testing and I only got 163 and I feel like I'm gonna cry. I studied all that geometry for sheet. Anyways remember
•Comment!
•Love it!!
•Tell your friends!!!