Chapter 5

3rd person POV

"Yeeeeees?" Jade dragged out the word. Rikki was still slightly strataling her as they both tried to get up. Jade tried to control the heat that was making it's way towards her cheeks and ears, yet Rikki didn't seem the slightest bit fazed by what happened.

"You really don't know how to stay out of trouble, do you?" Mr. Korica asked even though it sounded more like a statement. At this point Jade had already stood followed by Rikki. She was infuriated by her father's words and was about to lunge towards him, but Rikki saw the situation and quickly slipped an arm around her torso in an attempt to stop her. Jade fought against the arm as Rikki lifted her up and dragged her out of the room.

Many words could've been heard as they both left, most of them coming from Jade's mouth and not very pleasant. They words eventually grew muffled and distant as the living room became silent once more. Hiraku was going to have a talk with Rikki since he didn't like the way he was holding Jade. Hiraku glared towards the direction from where the two had left. 'She's mine, he shouldn't hold her like that.' He thought angrily. 'Rikki could've always let her rip the man's face off.' His sarcastic side thought back. 'Then Mr.Korica would've been able to take her away for assault'.

"I see she is no trouble at all" Mr. Korica said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He looked towards Hiraku, who finally ripped his glare away from the exit, and cleared his throat. His voice was calm as he asked "Now where were we?"

"We were at the point where you found out Jade wasn't for sale." Hiraku replied as his voice completely calm. He wasn't sure why himself, but he didn't want to let Jade go. He wanted to know why he wanted to keep the girl and why everyone else didn't say anything to stop him. 'Do they want her to stay too? Why?' He thought to himself. His face showed non of the internal thoughts raging inside him.

"Right." Mr. Korica couldn't keep some of his irritation out of that one word. After taking a second to compose himself he continued "You see, Jade has always been like a daughter to me. I've raised her alongside my own daughter and my wife and I care for them all equally, and both my wife and daughter have been worried sick ever since Jade ran off. I'll triple whatever price you payed for her to make sure your trouble if taking care of her is payed handsomely. So I can give some peace to both my wife and daughter."

"I will admit that you seem to care deeply for Jade, but that does not change her feelings towards you. I don't know of your situation at home but it seemed clear to me that Jade wasn't all to fond to see that you wished to take her away. From what I saw she doesn't want to be dragged away by you and, as I had mentioned before, she's not for sale." Hiraku said, repeating his earlier statement.

"What could you possibly need her for?" Mr. Korica asked obviously annoyed.

"I do not ask what you do with your property Mr. Korica, so please don't ask for the information of what I do with mine." Hiraku said, using his father's business like manner and tone.

Eisuke smirked in the background as he listened to the conversation. 'I taught him well' He thought to himself, watching his son take control of the situation.

Mr. Korica didn't stop the anger the flared up in his eyes from showing. He felt like smacking the living shit out if the boy that was in front of him right now. He gave a curt nod of his head "I wish I could say it was a pleasure."

"As do I." Hiraku said, also giving a nod. Mr.Korica swiftly turned and left the room. After the elevator doors closed everyone let out heavy breaths.

Short, I know. I'm on vacation and I'm dying of the heat. I'll try and make the next one longer. I have no wifi though so it may take a while.