Chapter 4

3rd person POV
Jade stayed seated, defiantly, as her father was still as well. Everyone else was just as still and quiet, no one dared to move.

"I don't remember asking" Mr Korica said, his voice was stern. He sounded like he was trying, trying really hard, to stay calm.

"Wether it was a question or not my remark stays the same" Jade couldn't keep the sass out if her voice. Mr. Korica's face flushed an angry red. He was about to say more but Jade continued "I do remember informing you that I'm no longer your property, or my own for that matter."

"I believe that can be fixed." Mr. Korica turned to the group of men in the room. He cleared his throat as his anger simmered down. He calmly asked "who bought her."

"That would be Hiraku" Ayato said, gesturing to his friend. Hiraku stepped forward.

"Ah, young man. You do seem to resemble your father a bit." Mr. Korica said. He slowly approached Hiraku until he was right in front of him. He patted Hiraku's shoulder and asked "How much did you pay for my lovely little girl here?"

In the background Jade's pure fury was seen right when her father said the words 'little girl'. She looked ready to fight someone and was about to mouth her opinion. She didn't get a chance to utter a sound though, because Riki put a hand over her mouth to silence her. -_- I think you can guess how that went over with Jade.

Jade automatically took a hold of the arm, that had unluckily been put on her mouth, and flipped the person it was attached to onto the couch she was on. Rikki stared at her with a baffled expression while Jade simply glared at him. Her father and Hiraku traded banter for a while.

"You're going to do great things." Mr. Korica said as he patted Hiraku's back. He then looked at him with a slightly more serious expression. His tone stayed friendly as he asked "So how much do I owe you for taking care of my Jade here? I'll double what you payed, for the trouble she caused."

There was a small brawl at the couch when this was said. If looks could kill, Mr.Korica would be decomposing by now. Jade went to jump over the back of the couch, towards her father, but Rikki caught her by the waist and pulled her back telling her that wasn't a good idea. Jade resisted in his hold as she tried to free herself but Rikki's hold wasn't losening anytime soon. Jade was able to turn in his hold and push him back, her irritation was now turned towards him. (Me: Run Rikki, run like hell) Limbs could be seen flailing over the back of the couch as the two fixed their argument. Eventually Riki pinned Jade to the couch and kept her quiet, well... Quiet enough, irritated muffled sounds could still be heard. All was forgotten though, as Hiraku responded "She's not for sale."

All was quiet as everyone looked at the pair wide eyed. Rikki had let go of Jade and sat up to see the commotion. Jade had sat up as much as she could with Rikki strataling her, she was balanced on the edge of the couch to keep them both from falling. Everyone looked Mr. Korica in anticipation of his response. The flash of irritation in the older man's eyes was evident as he responded "I beg your pardon?"

"I don't intend to sell her." Hiraku responded cooly. Jade was stunned as her mind froze.

(I got this idea from that one movie. I haven't seen it though so this is mostly my own ideas and stuff. Read if you want to.)
Classified information: Jade's Mind.
Clarence to read this: Permission by Dani.

Dani /Aka me "Go ahead, but be warned. Rated weird"

Clarence given.
Prepare to enter, Jade's mind.

Intro
Sappy:"Look at that, he's so sweet." She rests her head on her hand sighing. Her elbows rest on the desk in front of her.

Anger: -_-* "Are you fucking me right now?!?! They're talking like we're some object!" She says pacing angrily. She starts walking towards the controls.